Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bonjour les amis d'un VTX, je suis français et j'ai mon VTX1800C depuis 3 ans.
Je cherchais depuis longtemps sur un forum sur le VTX en France, pas sur un vélo.
Je suis heureux de vous rejoindre et d'essayer de partager avec vous, je ne peux que dialoguer avec vous, je ne peux plus dialoguer, je suis très médiocre, donc toutes mes excuses à l'avance, je suis mariée et nous avons 2 enfants ma femme m'accompagne toujours sur le vélo.
voici merci pour votre accueil

bandit78500
Hello friends propietaries of a VTX, I am from France and I have my VTX1800C for 3 years.
I was looking for a forum on the VTX for quite some time in France no forum on this bike not widespread enough.
I'm happy to join you and try to share with you, the only concern I have I can only dialogue through the translation of google my English is very poor so all my excuses in advance, I'm married and we have 2 children my wife always accompanies me on the bike.
here is thank you for your welcome
bandit78500
289.jpg

·
Super Moderator
9,610 Posts
Welcome. What is the "only concern" that you mention?

·
Registered
15,868 Posts
I'd guess he meant the language 'barrier', or translations. We will do our best to understand you, and give you our best colloquial English answers. Patience on either side, mes amis.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,068 Posts
His only concern is he can only communicate with Google translate.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thank you for your welcome and you have understood my concerns, indeed I can dialogue with you with the Google translation.
the essential thing is to be able to interpret the bizzareries of the translation and to understand each other on the basis of the dialogue.

·
Registered
15,868 Posts
thank you for your welcome and you have understood my concerns, indeed I can dialogue with you with the Google translation.
the essential thing is to be able to interpret the bizzareries of the translation and to understand each other on the basis of the dialogue.
Yes, that's where the understanding of colloquial expressions comes in. Glad you are able to understand most of us. If you can't, we can try our best to make it plainer or more easily understood.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts