Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gene here from Tennessee, new to the forum. Got a VTX 1800R that I am enjoying very much. Just hope to meet new friends and get tips and ideas from all you VTX owners. Thanks and have a great evening.:cheers:

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Welcome from Idaho....

You will get all the above and then some....:)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Guys im trying to learn how to navigate this site. It seems very difficult at the moment. But Im sure it will take a little bit to learn. Any help navigating this site would be appreciated.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Guys im trying to learn how to navigate this site. It seems very difficult at the moment. But Im sure it will take a little bit to learn. Any help navigating this site would be appreciated.
Whatcha' need help with....we all had a "first day"....

Sheeesssshh...Most of us are still learning....or at least I am....

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Headcase, LOL Really not my first day, tried posting something yesterday and dont know where it went. But seem to be getting hits on this post. So, I must be starting to figure some of this out. I will post pictures on here as soon as I can figure that out. LOL :choppersm PS this bike will have to do for now. lol

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Headcase, LOL Really not my first day, tried posting something yesterday and dont know where it went. But seem to be getting hits on this post. So, I must be starting to figure some of this out. I will post pictures on here as soon as I can figure that out. LOL :choppersm PS this bike will have to do for now. lol
I agree.....I have been here awhile and am still trying to figure out the whole "how to load pics" thing....:banghead:

Just post any questions you have and someone here will help out....you will find no better group of idividuals....anywhere...

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Hello Gene, welcome to the Cafe from New York. This is a great place for help in learning about your bike, learning how to fix and maintain it, and just meeting some very nice friends and neighbors too.
Keep the shiny side up

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Question - I have an 02 1800R with the mag wheels, not real fond of, too hard to keep clean. May have a chance to get some spoke wheels of a 03 1800R, did the R's have a choice spoke or mag. If so, will the 03 fit on the 02?

·
WTF, Over!
8,338 Posts
Welcome from Maryland, and you have stumbled into the friendliest forum on the web. If you need help, you'll find it here.

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Gene, welcome aboard from SE Texas! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
10,101 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee and wishing you a nice day. :patriot:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts