Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed the KY-4610 run-turn-Brake controller for my 1300c w/stock turn signals. After install, symtoms include : blowing taillight fuse (with or w/o equalizer, putting on L turn signal..both rear turn signals blink..but L signal is brighter. when putting on R turn signal...only front right signal works, when applying brake...no rear brake light. I doubled checked the wireing to make sure i have the same color scheme on each end of the stock and adapters. Does anyone have a clue as to what I need to do?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Sounds like a shorted module or shorted wiring....

Kury might send you a replacement.... disconnect the unit and verfiy everything works like stock, if so I would wager it is a bad module...

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
a 4611 module is needed for 03, 04 and 05 1300s, hopefully your bike is newer, otherwise you just have the wrong module for your bike. good luck with your problem!
Bry

·
Registered
10 Posts
Call Kury installation help number. They will help trouble shoot it with you. Mine turned out to be a bad module and had to be replaced.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
WHAT YEAR IS YOUR 1300? Ok, I'll stop yelling. I have the wiring for the 1300 (2006) I can help you if it is a 2006.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanx all...think i broke the code. used an old wire diog, everything working great now. Love the setup. Yaaaa :)

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Nice hanging in there Soldier. It's such a nice feeling when you get something to work the right way. Now you can enjoy your thanksgiving :D
good luck, Bry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts