Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all, I wandered over from VTXOA and figured I might as well check this out too. I have an 02 1800R that I bought about 8 months ago. I caught the bug about 10 years ago riding my brother's f3 and after my last bike was stolen and trashed I figured it was time to join the 1800 crowd. Couldn't be happier except for one thing and maybe some of you could help. I'm looking for the stock exhaust for an 02 1800R, the vance and hines pipes on mine are alright but honestly I just want the bike to be quiet like it was from the factory again. I know, I know, but even with the baffles it just really isn't my thing. So if anyone has a stock set of pipes, let me know! I'd be happy to buy them and pay shipping, or trade you the V&H set. Whatever it is I'm sure we can make a deal.

Thanks and keep 'em rubber side down.
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Automotive parking light Vehicle

·
Registered
18,409 Posts
Nice bike. Welcome from central Pa. high atop the Alleghenies. Shipping is killer for approx. 50# set of pipes. To anywhere. Be wary of someone with only a couple posts, and a new registry date. Scammers be everywhere! Whats your location? Might be reasonable to drive to meet, swap someone with a set. I recently drove 2.5 hrs. halfway to sell a set of VG black painted front fenders off my C.

Reactions: daviddswilliamson

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice bike. Welcome from central Pa. high atop the Alleghenies. Shipping is killer for approx. 50# set of pipes. To anywhere. Be wary of someone with only a couple posts, and a new registry date. Scammers be everywhere! Whats your location? Might be reasonable to drive to meet, swap someone with a set. I recently drove 2.5 hrs. halfway to sell a set of VG black painted front fenders off my C.
I'm in Lincoln, Nebraska. Just about the middle of the country so unfortunately usually far from just about everyone, No stranger to a drive though!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts