Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm jay bird. Recently traded in my 09 FZ1 for a '12 stateline, 8,xxxmi. Currently loving the comfort from the new VTX, just having to get used to the power difference. My FZ1 was an honest 165 mph bike,fully uncorked and tuned, 142hp.. and I rode the thing like I stole it. I'll be turning 40 this year, an felt I needed to mature as a rider some 馃構. This'll be the 6th Honda I've owned, and happy to be back on one..complements my Honda Element. Way back, my second bike was an '87 Honda Sabre, so this is kind of full circle for me.
Anyways, I'm appreciating all of the information on this fourm and y'all seem like a bunch of good people. Looking forward to learning as much as I can, and scooping up some parts. Have a great day guys!!

Registered
Discussion Starter #2
I would like to add, right off the bat I'm in need of the passenger foot peg brackets. If anybody has a set they be willing to sell me? Thanks!

Fastest Red Club Member
Stateline is a VT 1300, not a VTX.

While we do welcome all here you might find better results in your part searching on https://www.vtcafe.com

Registered
Hey guys, I'm jay bird. Recently traded in my 09 FZ1 for a '12 stateline, 8,xxxmi. Currently loving the comfort from the new VTX, just having to get used to the power difference. My FZ1 was an honest 165 mph bike,fully uncorked and tuned, 142hp.. and I rode the thing like I stole it. I'll be turning 40 this year, an felt I needed to mature as a rider some 飿. This'll be the 6th Honda I've owned, and happy to be back on one..complements my Honda Element. Way back, my second bike was an '87 Honda Sabre, so this is kind of full circle for me.
Anyways, I'm appreciating all of the information on this fourm and y'all seem like a bunch of good people. Looking forward to learning as much as I can, and scooping up some parts. Have a great day guys!!
As Indy X mentioned, you don't have an -X-, but you are MORE than welcome here with all the Zanies. Where in Fla. are you located? FYI, there -IS- a sub-section further down the forum page for bikes like the VT, might be more helpful to you. Welcome from central Pa. high atop the Alleghenies.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
FRNKCAT
Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum
VTX Cafe Forum is for owners of Honda VTX 1300 or VTX 1800. Join this community to discuss mods, specs, parts & more!
Full Forum Listing