Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Harbor Freight tire changing stand with motorcycle tire attachment 4 sale.
I made the delron no-mar attachments so that it will not scratch your rims.
$50.00 OBO
LOCAL PICKUP ONLY.
I live in Hilliard/Dublin area but can meet you if needed.
This will fit into your trunk or backseat.

·
Deuce
3,758 Posts
My Nabor has a HF tire changer for bikes and it will not hold my C wheels to change tires I use spoons.

Ride Free Ride Safe

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,195 Posts
My Nabor has a HF tire changer for bikes and it will not hold my C wheels to change tires I use spoons.

Ride Free Ride Safe
Really? They were super popular when they came out then they stopped selling the motorcycle kit or something like that.

·
Deuce
3,758 Posts
Really? They were super popular when they came out then they stopped selling the motorcycle kit or something like that.
Yes it will not work. The pieces made to hold the wheel from turning so you can take tire off are not long enough for my C wheels. Yes I could make one work but I just use spoons I can have both tires done and be riding in just over 2 hrs :)

But I will say the spoons are getting old I’m about to invest in a machine.

Ride Free Ride Safe

·
Erect Member
11,582 Posts

Ride Free Ride Safe
i have two of the changers from harbor freight with two of the tire attachments...and have changed hundreds of tires on many different bikes and atvs with no problems. several c models as well. just changed a 21 inch wheel the other day with no issues. not sure what you mean when you say it wont hold the c wheels?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts