Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say 'Hi' and thanks for all the great info on the forums. I've been around about a week now. I recently got myself a 2006 VTX1300R a couple weeks ago. At first I thought, hmmmm - not so sure this bike is for me...I got it as part of a trade for my boat. Now after spending some time to learn about it and all the cool stuff ya'll have done with them, I've changed my mind. There's so many cool bikes members have done up - it's got me wanting to take my time and make mine into that special cruiser for the wife and I. That said, I've decided to make my SV a solo bike and focus my VTX as the 2-up cruiser for weekend get away or what have you. My new dragsters should be here Friday and I'll be sporting them by the following weekend. Next item up, highway bars......

Cheers!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Welcome aboard from SE Texas! :cheers:

·
aka "Buddha Bill"
1,188 Posts
Howdy from Arkansas!. If you love your X, you'll love this place! Read, read, read the forums!They'll give you all the info to keep you bike purring and a hella lot cheaper the taking it tothe stealer! If you need a question answered, make sure you post it in the right forum.You'll get the right answer faster.

Rebel

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
here's a shout out from Calgary Alberta - may you ride with the wind at your back, the sun overhead and the road endlessly winding.

·
Reeling Jackwagon
2003 1300S
9,259 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from North Idaho

·
2,807 Posts
hello from the showme state.

·
Premium Member
10,103 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee and wishing you a nice day. :patriot:

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from Spring, TeXas. :cheers:

·
Brooklyn New Yorker
385 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the cafe from Sanford Florida. Welcome to the VTX family. Nice choice of bike. I have a 2006 red vtx 1300r.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts