Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a replacement rear brake disc that Hicks machine use to make when you use a 1800c rear rim on the 1300c without changing the brake hardware. If anyone know were I can get one made or if someone has one in good shape to sell.

·
FREEBIRD
7,369 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,408 Posts
mjklaser did this mod and has a full write-up, including a detailed drawing that a machinist could use. Search his name/threads. If I can find it, I'll post it here.

EDIT: https://www.vtxcafe.com/threads/a-how-to-doing-a-foots-slapjack-mod-to-put-a-200mm-wide-rear-tire-on-my-1300r.147705/#post-1946721

Given that Photo Phucket is now blurring the images stored on their site, these pictures are totally useless to look at or try to use to glean any information. Thank you verrrry much Photo Phucket and may all your servers melt down into little puddles of tin!!!!! 😈 :poop:

·
FREEBIRD
7,369 Posts
Given that Photo Phucket is now blurring the images stored on their site, these pictures are totally useless to look at or try to use to glean any information. Thank you verrrry much Photo Phucket and may all your servers melt down into little puddles of tin!!!!! 😈 :poop:
Ugh! Are you serious, Jim?! I've been gone for some time due to work, and have had a hard time adjusting to the new site, but photobucket AGAIN?!

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,068 Posts
Nothing blurred here...

·
Super Moderator
9,610 Posts
I thought Photobucket changed their policy back to allow links to photos hosted on their site? I could easily be wrong as I've never used it or any other photo hosting site.

·
Super Moderator
5,408 Posts
mjklaser did this mod and has a full write-up, including a detailed drawing that a machinist could use. Search his name/threads. If I can find it, I'll post it here.

EDIT: https://www.vtxcafe.com/threads/a-how-to-doing-a-foots-slapjack-mod-to-put-a-200mm-wide-rear-tire-on-my-1300r.147705/#post-1946721
OK Jon, I used your link posted above to look at mjklasers mod on my desk top computer and the pictures were Blurred to the point that they were unusable!!! If this is not the case for anybody else I don't understand it!!!! Are you using a service other than the Cafe because any link that I follow on here to Photo Bucket pictures is so blurred as to be unrecognizable and unusable!!!! Help me out here because that is what I am seeing!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,408 Posts
I have never posted any picture to Photo Bucket, I always post my pictures directly to the Cafe and so do not have a problem, but, when I look at pictures that were hosted by Photo Bucket lately, they are all blurred!!!! I can't believe that I am the only one that sees them this way!

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,068 Posts
Thank you sooooo much Jon!!!! For a minute there I thought that I was losing my mind (or maybe my eye sight)!!!! Thank you for giving me my sanity back!!!!!
You probably have cached versions of blurry photos. I've never viewed that thread and pics look fine.

They apparently started limiting people to 25MB a month bandwidth.

·
Super Moderator
9,610 Posts
Blurry for me as well. Cleared my cache and still blurry.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,068 Posts
I guess I'm lucky then.

Laser just needs to upload the pics here on forum not Photobucket.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I have never posted any picture to Photo Bucket, I always post my pictures directly to the Cafe and so do not have a problem, but, when I look at pictures that were hosted by Photo Bucket lately, they are all blurred!!!! I can't believe that I am the only one that sees them this way!
They are fuzzy on my PC also

·
There Can Only Be One
2,620 Posts
The pics are blurry in his thread here, but if you click the blurry pics, it takes you to PB and they are NOT blurry there. Some hope still exists. I pay for PB, as I had been doing for a few years before their highway robbery prices took effect. After enough backlash from members, they dropped the price back down to what I was paying before. I renewed because I didn't want all my write-ups to go away...the price I pay to keep on helping others. ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts