Discussion Starter #3

·
Darkside Pastor & Addict
4,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Don't have a dog house, but we do have a chicken coop. It's wired for cable but we have satellite so there's nothing out there but a light and a few electrical outlets. I made the mistake of buying her an electric griddle last year. I'm the only one that uses it and I seem to be the only one that cooks breakfast anymore.

·
Erect Member
11,583 Posts
they always say "its the thought that counts"...so i tell my wife (as i hand her gift to her) "i thought about getting you a diamond ring...but then decided on something more practical". then hand her the christmas tablecloth as i say..."its the thought that counts, right sweetie?" :D.

·
Zoom Zoom...
662 Posts
Been There, Done That. Thats why I have Heat, Cable, and a good Stereo in the garage.

Ride Safe

:choppersm

·
WTF, Over!
8,338 Posts
I never made that mistake with the wife, as my sister's husband warned me years ago. He was already an old hand at marriage when we got engaged, and has saved me numerous times...when I was smart enough to listen.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Showed the clip to Sam and she thought it was funny and then reminded me of the screwdriver set I bought her for her birthday after we had been dating for a few months. I know I gave her something else but don't remember what it was.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts