Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Tinkerer
1,806 Posts
Wow, I am wondering what bikes will be there for demoing? I would love to test ride a CTX1300, CB1100, Valkyrie, NC700X, etc.

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am guessing it will be their new bikes. They will not receive the Valk until May or June. My big test rides are a FB6, Fury, Wing, CTX, and a sport bike. I will try and stop in tomorrow and talk to them and get some more details on what bikes they will have. They told me before that Honda does not do the Demo semi like Harley and Victory, it will be be the bikes they have in stock

·
X Virgin
5,234 Posts
I`d be interested in the Valk (just to see the performance, but it`s ugly) and the f6b, Wing if I had time. CTX1300 if I had all day.
I`d much sooner do the Indian or Vic demo day...

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I`d be interested in the Valk (just to see the performance, but it`s ugly) and the f6b, Wing if I had time. CTX1300 if I had all day.
I plan on doing them as well.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Suzy and I did the Victory Crossroads test drive and found it to be very cramped for the both of us and the ride was not as smooth as our 18 R. Until Honda gets serious about it's customers needs, We will just need to keep what we have...

·
Tinkerer
1,806 Posts
There is an Indian demo here in Ohio (Toledo) tomorrow, but I won't be able to get to it. Sure wish I could, would love to ride that bagger...

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Suzy and I did the Victory Crossroads test drive and found it to be very cramped for the both of us and the ride was not as smooth as our 18 R. Until Honda gets serious about it's customers needs, We will just need to keep what we have...
The only Vic I want is the Vision, which is the one everyone hates. I love the way it looks and it rides amazing.

·
X Virgin
5,234 Posts
Out local Vic dealer has bought the Indian franchise and building a new dual dealership about 20 minutes away. The owner lives on the next road over and I`ll sure be in on the demo rides for the Chieftain particularly. I haven`t heard anything but good things about it.

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just went to honda to check abou the demo day, they will have the Valkyrie there for demo

·
Tinkerer
1,806 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts