Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More info at www.hondahoot.com

·
The Road, she CALLS!!!!
371 Posts
Who's Going???!!!

Is there anyone else that is in for this? I've never been to one, but would love to go. It would be my 2nd trip to the area this year if I go, but I don't want to ride alone from Ohio. :patriot:

·
The Road, she CALLS!!!!
371 Posts
What oil change controversy? Would you care to elaborate?

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
I'm going. Leaving from Texas on that monday and coming back the next sunday.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm going to the Honda Hoot from Fairfax, VA and would like to ride with some folks. I plan on leaving Monday and riding back on Sunday. I will probably make it a two day ride going and coming back. Is anyone from this area going to the Hoot?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Is anyone riding down from the Northern Virginia area? I would love to hook up and ride as a group together. I will probably leave on Monday and make it a two day ride down and then leave on Sunday. I will be avoiding interstates taking back roads all the way as it should be more scenic this way. I'm staying in Gatlinburg, TN about 40 miles from Knoxville (a nice ride in the mountains). There are a lot of motels in Gatlinburg where folks can find rooms. Do a google on the city and it will pull up motel room information and phone #s. I'm staying at the Carr's Cottages right on the stream in Gatlinburg-very scenic (been there before). I can't wait! It will be nice to be around other Honda riders and not getting the dirty looks from the Harley riders.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just wondering about some events going on in Texas. (Rides) I am new to the club would like to get involved with some good weekend rides.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts