Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just for kicks, without to much major detail. If you have had a problem with your bike and the boys here on the Cafe have helped you solve it. giv'em a head shake...:mosh:

·
Klaatu Barada Nikto
1,807 Posts
:mosh::choppersm

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
DOUBLE DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!:mosh::mosh::mosh::mosh::mosh::mosh::mosh::mosh::mosh::mosh::mosh::mosh::mosh::mosh:

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
:mosh::mosh::mosh: I've been helped so much by so many on this board, I became a sponsor & made a small donation to help with the upgrade. You can help too. See the link in my sig line.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
team VTX cafe physician
14,434 Posts
lots of things....went from a virgin newbie to doing most of the work on the bike myself......not to mention the costly mods and additions to the bike.........:mosh:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Absolutely, from reading past posts! :mosh::mosh::mosh::mosh::mosh::mosh:..thanks to everyone at the Cafe!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Absolutly, same here, read about most problems even before they happened, then repaired according to the thread someone else wrote. :coffee:

·
Re-member
1,078 Posts
:mosh:you betcha!!:mosh:

and beyond that, I've not only had the opportunity to buy some goodies at decent prices, but I've also been gifted with freebies from these fantastic cafe' folks!:cheers:

·
A Texan
4,365 Posts
:mosh::mosh::mosh::mosh::mosh::mosh::mosh::mosh:....YEP x A Bunch....:mosh::mosh::mosh::mosh::mosh::mosh::mosh::mosh:​

1 - 20 of 51 Posts