Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've tried searchin' the forums but i guess i'm just too dumb to find it. thanks in advance from a stupid noob. :icon_mrha

nevermind... i figured it out. sorry for cloggin' up the forum.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
welcome to the cafe. there are no stupid questions ( i know this for a fact, i'm experienced...) and keep asking, keep coming back! try using the FAQ to at least familiarize yourself with the basic, the you go to usercp, on the left hand pane you'll find all the sections for your personal stuff. for the pics, you have instructions that some need to be reduced in size...

you'll be alright, and if this confused you more, instead of helping, dont worry, just tell us where you're at and i'm sure more will jump in with better/correct info to get you through. good to have you here :coffee:

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Their is a size restriction on the picture. If you have a camera that has advanced photo settings. Use the small setting. If you have a smart phone take a picture then send to your email using the small setting. Save it and upload it. Good luck.

from a stupid noob.
We all were at one point in time. I still am, tewpid that is..

·
A Texan
4,365 Posts
Their is a size restriction on the picture. If you have a camera that has advanced photo settings. Use the small setting. If you have a smart phone take a picture then send to your email using the small setting. Save it and upload it. Good luck.

We all were at one point in time. I still am, tewpid that is..
Eye'm knoght. speke four ursilph.

Watts a camera ? - thaht u kan make it smaller r bigher.

U is seyin thaht a fone is smartter than we is hear on this phourum... Boy !! Thaht iz a lode of it.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Eye'm knoght. speke four ursilph.

Watts a camera ? - thaht u kan make it smaller r bigher.

U is seyin thaht a fone is smartter than we is hear on this phourum... Boy !! Thaht iz a lode of it.
I cun tel U liv in da panhndl.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts