Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just can't resist finding out.....

Evel Knievel broke a record 37 bones.... was that in his career or in one wreck?

I broke 27 in my September 20 wreck...

Did I make a one wreck record?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
i'm pretty sure you outbroke Evil for any one accident. Yep, i believe you might have. Hope you heal up just fine, Roger.
Bry

·
Registered
855 Posts
The bad part is, I think 'Ol Evel broke each of those 37 bones about 37 different times!! Imagine what the man could've accomplished with a lightweight Japanese bike. It's amazing what he was able to do with those heavy Harleys.

·
Registered
6,396 Posts
That's not a Record I'd be wanting to break
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Favorite Bike - V65 Magna
1,437 Posts
The bad part is, I think 'Ol Evel broke each of those 37 bones about 37 different times!! Imagine what the man could've accomplished with a lightweight Japanese bike. It's amazing what he was able to do with those heavy Harleys.
Knievel's first jump bike was a Honda 350. He also jumped Norton 750, Triumph Bonneville 650, and Laverda American Eagle 750 before the Harley-Davidson XR-750. Can you picture him making a jump with a big old VTX 1800R. Something would have to give. I would not want to be down range.

Geezer

·
Premium Member
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Roger....I just got caught up on your old posts. How are you feeling? You getting around now? Glad to hear your talking about getting another bike. That's a good sign....
Thanks buddy! I've been out a few times. Borrowed a bike from a friend 2 weeks ago to do a toy run for the Salvation Army and then picked up my Boulevard C90 yesterday.

Had my eye on a VTX 1300R (Go figure) but didn't want to build a bike yet.... may get another next season.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,591 Posts
Thanks buddy! I've been out a few times. Borrowed a bike from a friend 2 weeks ago to do a toy run for the Salvation Army and then picked up my Boulevard C90 yesterday.

Had my eye on a VTX 1300R (Go figure) but didn't want to build a bike yet.... may get another next season.
Cool. Congrats on the C90. Of course you know we'll be expecting pics soon of your new baby.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts