Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,556 Posts
This looks like spam to me. You have 24 hrs to be more clear on what you are selling. If I do not hear a convincing explanation by then, you will be banned and this thread deleted.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
This is a fuel management computer for the vtx 1800. Works great sold bike and no longer need it. It was over $500.00 new thanks
You know, if you actually include some information that is very important, you might actually get some interest. Is it a Dynojet PC III, or PC-V, a Cobra FI2000, FI3000, or whatever. No one here is a mind reader or buys something w//o as much information as they can get. You might also include your location.

Reactions: Azvtx18rider

·
Super Moderator
10,556 Posts
Jim,

Thank you much for responding so promptly. It would appear that your for sale ad is legit although it might benefit from more detail. You will not be banned as a spammer and this thread will not be deleted. Best of luck with your sale.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
7,794 Posts
Only thing I can find is Hyperspeed was an early 2000's fuel controller sold by Roadhouse and we all know they are long gone.

Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is it a Dynojet PC III...
He said it’s a Hyper Speed fuel management system for the 1800.

...or PC-V...

...a Cobra FI2000...

...FI3000...

...or whatever.

No one here is a mind reader...
That’s probably why he said it’s a Hyper Speed fuel management system for the 1800.

·
Super Moderator
10,556 Posts
Hehehe. The probable cause of this issue is that I and probably PaXman11 and probably lots of others have never heard of a "Hyper Speed" fuel management system. We have heard of lots of them like those mentioned by PaXman11 but not the "Hyper speed".

Reactions: Azvtx18rider

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Hehehe. The probable cause of this issue is that I and probably PaXman11 and probably lots of others have never heard of a "Hyper Speed" fuel management system. We have heard of lots of them like those mentioned by PaXman11 but not the "Hyper speed".
Thank you, Mr. Moderator. I rest my case here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The Hyper Speed is/was certainly not a well-known fuel management system for motorcycles. I purchased one from a gearhead back in 2005 and had it installed in a 2005 Impala police package. It made a very noticeable increase in torque and throttle response, but it lowered my highway MPG's from around 25 to 20 at best. I sold the car with it, but it was definitely worth the $250 I paid.

Oh... PaXman11 - In case you're wondering, I'm talking about the Hyper Speed fuel management system. ;)

·
Registered
329 Posts
The Hyper Speed is/was certainly not a well-known fuel management system for motorcycles. I purchased one from a gearhead back in 2005 and had it installed in a 2005 Impala police package. It made a very noticeable increase in torque and throttle response, but it lowered my highway MPG's from around 25 to 20 at best. I sold the car with it, but it was definitely worth the $250 I paid.

Oh... PaXman11 - In case you're wondering, I'm talking about the Hyper Speed fuel management system. ;)
When everything you post is directed at crap talking a 10 year member with more than 17k posts, don’t be overly surprised if you receive less than a warm welcome. There are some good people on here willing to help with any questions, you might benefit from changing your interactive approach.

·
FREEBIRD
7,909 Posts
I don't know. I took the guy's reply as sort of tongue in cheek. He gave PaXman a wink face at the end, which kind of acknowledges that. That being said, I have been wrong once or twice before. I think we're all a little burnt out with this pandemic thing and maybe a little punchy. I think we all need to take 'r down about 20%, myself included. 😁

·
Super Moderator
10,556 Posts
I am interpreting this as good-natured ribbing and, frankly, as moderator, it is my opinion on such subjects that matters the most. Let's all move along and not stir the pot any further. Nothing more to see here.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts