Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some may know I have been in a motorcycle organization called B.A.C.A (bikers against child abuse) and last Saturday I had the honor of being patched as a member. I thought it was only fitting to share with my vtxcafe peeps.

one of the happiest days of my life. Check us out and the work we do at www.bacaworld.org

·
The guitar, not the fish!
33,457 Posts
Congrats man..Good to see a "motorcycle club" that is doing some good in the world...So many of them have negativity attached to them...:cheers: :cool:

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank yall, I am truly blessed to be a part of an organization that exist to empower children not to feel afraid of the world in which they live.

·
shock factor unrated
12,435 Posts
cool deal, brother! congrats!!!

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Congrats...with those "guns" you have, I feel sorry for the pervert that answers the door and sees you on the other side...:eek::spank:
+1 on what BACA does for ALL children...:cheers:

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thank yall, It gives me a real purpose in life to know that I can make a child feel protected and not be afraid to go to sleep or step out of their home. To see that childs face when we come down the road in numbers to make sure he/she is ok is truly worth the cause.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
CONGRATS, bro!! Been raising 2 abused neices for 10 years now as our own. Keep up the good work.

·
F rider
720 Posts
Wish Mississippi had some local chapters. this is the first Biker Club I have seen that I feel like I want to get involved with, outside the Cafe ofcourse!

·
Slayer of Chickens
7,029 Posts
Congrats brother.

Mort

·
Registered
160 Posts
CONGRATS!!!

Excellent cause.

Keep up the good work!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts