Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
I agree....

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Someone please remind me why our country worries so much about the "rights" of people that are determined to kill and injure not only military personnel but innocent families...women and children. Why must we worry so much about whether or not they are offended? Once determined to be a criminal, they should lose ALL rights. Lock them up, leave them in a small cage, and give them enough calories to maintain life if they are allowed to stay alive.

·
Darksider
2,849 Posts
But we wont and the taxpayers will get to feed, clothe, give medical care and pay for his appeals until the day he dies.:banghead:

Maybe someone on the inside will save us the time/money.

·
Registered
286 Posts
We all need to send a very strong message across the nation that we will not accept this.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/27/oregon.bomb.plot/index.html?hpt=T2

Yes, this shit bird should rot...but he won't. I worked in three prisons for several years and I saw how easy it is to abuse and manipulate the system from within. Inmates play the religion game, the program game, the education game, among others, and whittle away at their sentences...all the while networking with other criminals, working out in prison gyms (ours in Hawaii were first rate), learning trades and earning degrees...all on the public dime. This fool will learn to use the grievance process and file legal challenges to any and all aspects of his incarceration. Like so many before him, this asshole will make as much BS in prison as he did outside. It is the nature of the beast.

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
get rid of them all!!!
they shouldnt be alowed in the country at all.
nor should the be able to board a plane that flys into us air space.
our goverment needs to grow a set and do something about all of this.
even if the bomb was fake, terrorism is terrorism!!
:patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

·
Premium Member
27,731 Posts
How many thousands just like him are lurking in this country legally and illegally waiting for their turn to reward us for allowing them to live in our country. Even worse are those who are 3rd and 4th generation family members that have been brainwashed and turned to these ways. There is no way to pick them up on the radar. Our politically correct views are going to be our down fall. We listen to every country who complains about our way of life and bow to their wishes. It is no longer prudent to keep this countries shore open to anyone that wants to live here. We don't have enough jobs or anything else to be giving to anyone except those already here. The cost of all the people we have living here on visa's(current and expired) or illegally is driving us further in debt every second. It also puts everyone here in harms way. Anyhow this is my opinion. As far as putting them on trial thats's for citizens not terrorists, in their countries we'd be terminated without a trial.

·
The guitar, not the fish!
33,457 Posts
How many thousands just like him are lurking in this country legally and illegally waiting for their turn to reward us for allowing them to live in our country. Even worse are those who are 3rd and 4th generation family members that have been brainwashed and turned to these ways. There is no way to pick them up on the radar. Our politically correct views are going to be our down fall. We listen to every country who complains about our way of life and bow to their wishes. It is no longer prudent to keep this countries shore open to anyone that wants to live here. We don't have enough jobs or anything else to be giving to anyone except those already here. The cost of all the people we have living here on visa's(current and expired) or illegally is driving us further in debt every second. It also puts everyone here in harms way. Anyhow this is my opinion. As far as putting them on trial thats's for citizens not terrorists, in their countries we'd be terminated without a trial.
Well stated!...I say we ship them all to Gilligan's Island and leave them to fend for themselves...

·
Dragon Slayer
8,515 Posts
These s!!t-bags are nothing more than a virus, and terrorism is a disease. What does a doctor do when a virus or disease is suspected or detected? Right, begins to treat & eradicate the virus/disease. What this country needs to do right away is, start emergency surgery/treatment before it's too late & cure the problem before it's too late & becomes inoperable/terminal.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
This age ol' remedy would actually work if they would actually be allowed to do there job....

View attachment 19980

·
Registered
941 Posts
Problem is .. killing him is merciful. His punishment should be anything but. Until we start to make examples of these people, this will continue to happen.

·
team VTX cafe physician
14,396 Posts
there should be a penal colony for these guys......with large prisoners who have life sentences who want to make them their bitch.......they can dream about the virgins they will get while their rear is being worked!!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
There are a few nice places in our country that azzhats like this need to go to.
On the West Coast i recommend Alcatraz, lovely water view, lots of privacy.
On the East Coast Sing Sing is waiting, also with a great view of the Hudson River.
Bry :patriot:

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
this guy was an idiot.he thought he was dealing with the bad guys and he was dealing with the FBI all the time.they had him do dry runs of this and when it was time for him to do it they waited for him to expoled the bomb and arestted him.they are even interviewing people on the news he went to high school with here saying what a nice guy he is.just shoot him

·
Erect Member
11,583 Posts
why not use these "native" terrorists to dispose of the "cars for cash" idea the government pulled not so long ago. take the piece of s**t punk out in the arizona desert...chain him in one of the nice escalade cars someone traded in that has to be destroyed...get some military personnel that need to be trained in bomb detonation or maybe teach the newly enlisted military tank crews how to blow s**t up by practicing on the escalade. saves tax dollars for training maneuvers, disposes of the vehicles, and takes care of the terrorist. also may help deter the next idiot that thought it would be cool to blow people up for no reason other than insanity.

win win idea in my opinion...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts