Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen several VTX's in Billings. Let's get together for a ride some weekend after the weather warms up a little bit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would ride with you, but I live in Great Falls. Today is not a good day for riding.....snow, ice and 10F temps are stopping me from riding.

:choppersm

·
Registered
1 Posts
Didn't know there were any other 1800 riders in MT. Don't see a whole lot riding around the state. Live in GF and definately up for a ride any time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have bumped into a VTX rider over on 10th Ave South a few months ago. I don't ride a VTX but almost bought one. Rode Flesher's Pass last weekend....nice ride and we bumped into a few HD riders going to Kalispell. Look around and I am sure you will find a few riders around.....always ready for a ride if the weather permits...

·
Registered
292 Posts
mttinstar, I listend to the exhaust sound you uploaded, what is all that clanking sound? Where was the mic located when you recorded it(were you riding at the time as well)? I like the sound after the begining sound, I've been looking for some good sounding pipes, these seem nice and loud. Please get back with me!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Blue Wolfs VTX;

I am new to the area of VTX', We went up to Billings this week (7-17-8) to look over the doings... Getting ready for Sturgis, I sure would like to go down this year, anyway, I live kind of close to Forsyth, We travel to Billings every now and then... Anybody in South Eastern Montana?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Anyone in this group still kickin? Just picked up my VTX a few weeks ago. Even talked a co-worker into picking one up as well. I bounce back and forth from Great Falls to Missoula, Helena, Bozeman, would like to find some peoples to ride with...so did everyone sell their bikes or still getting throttle therapy?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts