Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Senior Member - 99%er
646 Posts

·
Torque Addict
715 Posts
I need to find a fuel tank to fit my 2002 1800C model. Scratches and small dents are ok since the tank will probably be smoothed and painted anyway. Thanks!

[email protected]
I've got a tank primered and ready for paint from an '03 1800C, I can have it painted whatever color you want if you like, cost to me is $100.

The tank had a small dent in the left front area, I had it professionally repaired and primered. Actually I haven't even picked it up from the repair shop yet. If you're interested let me know, I'll let it go for $300 plus shipping (+$100 for paint), just a break even deal for me, I was going to keep it as a spare but I'm running out of room in the garage and would rather get rid of the spare parts I have laying around. 13,500 miles on the tank btw.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bought the tank from the gentleman in Texas. Thanks for the heads up Tattoowho!!

It is on its way here right now! :icon_chee

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
Glad you found one. I got a NEW 1300 tank because it had a very slight ding just above the seat along with 2 new side covers and a rear fender also new, with slight scuffs delivered for $225. So, deals are out there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts