Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Archive Digger
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok... I absolutely hate the floorboards that came with my 1800N. I would love to throw some Kury pegs on there. Are they a direct replacement or will I have to swap mounting brackets with a 1800C? I also would like to change out the brake pedal for something smaller and get rid of the heel-toe shifter. So where do I find a new pedal and shifter? Forwards arent an options since I have Cobra Fattys on the way. I have searched the forums for a couple days now and not found any leads. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
I swapped my R boards for C pegs o my 1300. So you should be able to do the same thing with your 1800. There may be a couple parts you might need like the shift rod longer or shorter but it should be a direct swap. Look for someone that has gone to forwards and has their C pegs sitting around. THat is what I did.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hello,
I have a post on this page regarding this very thing. Look for c pegs on R. On the main board it was 1 or 2 up from this post as of early Monday.

·
Archive Digger
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello,
I have a post on this page regarding this very thing. Look for c pegs on R. On the main board it was 1 or 2 up from this post as of early Monday.
i read your post the other day after I posted mine. Doesnt look too bad really. Gonna have to run some brake line and thats about it. I'll let you know how it goes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts