Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting a new thread trying to put togeather a ride leaving Lewiston sometime this summer no date set yet but I'm thinking August ?? I am from Coeur d' alene area and would leave Friday evening for Lewiston stay the night and and be ready to ride from lewiston Saturday morning ride the 12 to Missoula the 200 west from Missoula to St.Regis ride I 90 from St.Regis to the Rose lake exit take the white pines scenic highway to plummer and home again a total of 422 miles it's a long trip for one day but I'm sure other routes may be just as fun or more scenic maybe break it up into two days I don't know I'm open to suggestions or Ideas a few riders on a thread had kicked this idea around for a while thought i might see if there is anyone still interested

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Starting a new thread trying to put togeather a ride leaving Lewiston sometime this summer no date set yet but I'm thinking August ?? I am from Coeur d' alene area and would leave Friday evening for Lewiston stay the night and and be ready to ride from lewiston Saturday morning ride the 12 to Missoula the 200 west from Missoula to St.Regis ride I 90 from St.Regis to the Rose lake exit take the white pines scenic highway to plummer and home again a total of 422 miles it's a long trip for one day but I'm sure other routes may be just as fun or more scenic maybe break it up into two days I don't know I'm open to suggestions or Ideas a few riders on a thread had kicked this idea around for a while thought i might see if there is anyone still interested
I would be interested..August is wide open for me.....I can put up a few folks here if needed....

I would just "split off" at Plummer and head back south...

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
awesome will try to keep this thread active enought to get some attention and hopefully a few riders maybe get a consensus on a date

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
awesome will try to keep this thread active enought to get some attention and hopefully a few riders maybe get a consensus on a date
I will try to do the same...We can also post this in the "Idaho Riders Group" section...

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very few showed interest in doing this ride I gave up on it

·
Registered
321 Posts
If I am free then, I may go, I've been wanting to make that trip.

·
Registered
131 Posts
That sounds like fun. I don't know if I could make that, but that would be some beautiful country that I have yet to ride.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Ok, my question, do you guys do this run in Coeur d' alene?
We can, all someone has to do is bring the subject up. Usually we have at least one trip to Thompson Falls, Montana to Sandpoint and back to CDA. Plenty of other places to ride, also.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts