Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I'm new to riding and currently have a 07 VTX1300S I love it and have been enjoying this nice weather! My question is I'm looking for suggestions on a new exhaust for my bike and want to know what will fit mine? I want my bike to sound good and loud with a deep rumble. I currently have the stock exhaust on it.

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
I recommend the Vance and Hines Big Shots. You can get them with the standard or "quiet" baffle. I recommend the standard. The "quiet" baffle didn't seem to really quiet my wife's '06 1300S. Rather, it changed the sound to something less attractive.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I recommend the Vance and Hines Big Shots. You can get them with the standard or "quiet" baffle. I recommend the standard. The "quiet" baffle didn't seem to really quiet my wife's '06 1300S. Rather, it changed the sound to something less attractive.
I've looked at those and really wanted then but it says there unavailable now

·
Reeling Jackwagon
2003 1300S
9,259 Posts
I bought my bike with Slip-ons already on it and don't feel the need to change

·
Registered
44 Posts
You will find it difficult to find parts for the VTX since its been out of production over 10 years. Most people look to ebay but you can still find some NOS stuff laying around.

·
Bug Catcher
150 Posts
I would suggest the Cobra slip-ons they are still available.
Nice deep rumble sound. And not too loud.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm new to riding and currently have a 07 VTX1300S I love it and have been enjoying this nice weather! My question is I'm looking for suggestions on a new exhaust for my bike and want to know what will fit mine? I want my bike to sound good and loud with a deep rumble. I currently have the stock exhaust on it.
will those fit my 06 1300R? I'm wanting to try something a little quieter myself. Any suggestion ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've looked at those and really wanted then but it says there unavailable now
I got my Big Shots off ebay from a bike that was laid down. They were pretty scratched up so I sanded them and had them re-chromed and all in only paid about $450. That could be a pretty good option for you. I also added a Baron Big Air Kit and a Stage 3 Jet kit.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I got my Big Shots off ebay from a bike that was laid down. They were pretty scratched up so I sanded them and had them re-chromed and all in only paid about $450. That could be a pretty good option for you. I also added a Baron Big Air Kit and a Stage 3 Jet kit.
thanks. good info

1 - 9 of 9 Posts