Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Anybody seen my brain?
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Other than freezing I enjoyed the spring parkway ride. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a fall leaf peeper ride. Don't really have anything in mind other than staying in the mountains. Anyone interested?

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Missed the spring ride because of pending weather, readyfor this one, have to go soon or will face the same cold weather, ready when you are.:choppersm

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'd be interested in joining you guys depending on the date. Any weekend after the first weekend in October is a possibility for me. Looking for an opportunity to meet some of the riders on this board.

Ron

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
OK, when is this going down? Batwoman and I can make it on the 10th/11th/12th. We are in Bristol so it is a good ride from her to meet up but what the heck.....Ridding Black an Chrome so we can get there quick......gotta see that Stump Chrome on the JUDGE Bike....

·
Erect Member
11,582 Posts
...gotta see that Stump Chrome on the JUDGE Bike....
other than the slow black paint job, the chrome looks great!...:stirpot:

·
Erect Member
11,582 Posts
I spent all day AHEAD of you brother!!!
Except the last part of the ride when I felt sorry for ya slow blue ass.
:icon_blah :icon_blah ...chromes rotted your brain.
here we go, again...thats because we had a blue in front to show you where to go (guess you forgot who didnt know which way to go when we got to the parkway) :hmm2:...and the rest of the blues in back (keeping you in front so no one ran off and left you to get lost) :bleh:
we kept you in the middle so you wouldnt get left somewhere...;)

·
Currently in Chrome Rehab
3,526 Posts
yea...trapped 3rd in line....ridin the brake all day...you guys just couldnt get them blue bikes outta 2nd gear it seemed....
oh wait....you guys were in fifth.
I was in second.....
damn slow ass blue bikes

seriously tho....
I have a game next saturday....the 10th...
the next week is good tho

·
Erect Member
11,582 Posts
whichever is best for everyone else. unless the ones from richmond have extra time...it might be best to do the same thing we did last time. doesnt matter to me...gonna make a long day for the wife and i either way. anyone from the christiansburg area that wants to ride together, maybe we can meet up somewhere to ride together like last time...as soon as a date and time for the final meeting place is decided.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I think if we wait until the 17th, it will be right cold on the top.
Judge, next weekend is the 3rd, do you have a game that day? The weekend after that is the 10th.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
About this Discussion
50 Replies
7 Participants
ridinred
Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum
VTX Cafe Forum is for owners of Honda VTX 1300 or VTX 1800. Join this community to discuss mods, specs, parts & more!
Full Forum Listing