Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

6201 - 6208 of 6208 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
What a beautiful F you have there. Welcome from the east Texas Piney Woods.

·
This guy needs all 1800cc
2,040 Posts
Welcome from Washington state, from another F rider!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey all, this is Donn from out here in Sunny AZ. I used to post up on The Spirit World back in the day before it died out. It made me sad to see that's the way it ended up as we used to get together once a year to run the Dragon and drink insane amount of lord knows what. Currently I'm running the same 2006 VTX 1300C with 87K miles on it. I rejoined this board as I'm looking for some info on some aftermarket parts I'm trying to locate for it, but it's been difficult finding correct fitments for some of the stuff on the older bikes. I'm looking for a new license plate holder with a white led light above it, that I can also run my bullet turn signals though. the pic is what I have been running but I can't find it any longer.

Busted Bracket.jpg Any suggestions?

·
This guy needs all 1800cc
2,040 Posts
Nate - can you tell me where you got the license plate light and brackets from? I had something similar until it cracked down one side and need a replacement. I've running a 1300C. Thanks.
It's the factory VTX1800F brake light/ license/ turn signal setup, just hacked up and modified in my garage. The license plate frame itself, with the built in LED license plate lights was purchased from J&P Cycles online.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello all. I'm new to the cruiser community. I have a new to me 2006 VTX1300C. It came to me a little used and is need of cleaning up, but it's something I enjoy doing over the winter months. :)

6201 - 6208 of 6208 Posts