Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

181 - 191 of 191 Posts

·
Too short for my weight
5,564 Posts
Scott, not Steve. Steve led the Sat. ride. Next get together is Jimmy's Fall Ride Oct. 23-24-25.
Everyone staying at the pokey?

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
7,651 Posts

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Haha, is this a joke? This is 2020, so it wouldn't surprise me if this is an actual name.
Count Gilu is good enough for Anthony Bourdain

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
FREEBIRD
7,696 Posts
Gilu. Ok, phew!
'Guilu' or Gweilo is a Chinese perjorative for white people. It literally means white ghost. I learned this from one of my Chinese buddies at work. He and I are brothers from another mother. We share a very similar life. Two poor boys, from very different backgrounds, who clawed our way out of that fate. I have a lot of respect for him, and he shows me the same. That being said, he occasionally calls me a gweilo...hahaha... which is always met with the obligatory chink.

·
FREEBIRD
7,696 Posts

·
Too short for my weight
5,564 Posts
Gilu. Ok, phew!
'Guilu' or Gweilo is a Chinese perjorative for white people. It literally means white ghost. I learned this from one of my Chinese buddies at work. He and I are brothers from another mother. We share a very similar life. Two poor boys, from very different backgrounds, who clawed our way out of that fate. I have a lot of respect for him, and he shows me the same. That being said, he occasionally calls me a gweilo...hahaha... which is always met with the obligatory chink.
That’s how life should be, with regards to the name calling of friends..... my sons best friend are a Guatemalan and a cherokee indian. They’re known as white bread, bean and injun respectively.

·
Too short for my weight
5,564 Posts

·
team VTX cafe physician
14,413 Posts
I want to go.....not sure what we are doing in October. stay tuned! I will probly stay at the CG hotel with Mike.

181 - 191 of 191 Posts