Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
lets hope for the best on some sort of meet-up. for us in Canada i think it will be many months before there is any type of boarder opening to non essential travel.
I guess I could try and fight the essential part and state that it is essential for my health to meet up and ride with friends.

·
Registered
16,648 Posts
Be safe, Steve. There will be time enough later.

·
FREEBIRD
7,646 Posts
lets hope for the best on some sort of meet-up. for us in Canada i think it will be many months before there is any type of boarder opening to non essential travel.
I guess I could try and fight the essential part and state that it is essential for my health to meet up and ride with friends.
Hey, Steve. Hope all is well with your family. I'll text you any time me and my pals are going for a ride. Guys are gettin' stir crazy up here.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
A little stir crazy down here too. We had rain, snow, rainbows, and hail here the last two days.

Reactions: PaXman11

·
Super Moderator
10,089 Posts
No plagues of locusts?

Reactions: RenegadeRick

·
Registered
16,648 Posts
Haha, Rick. I see what you did there. Hebrew plague....Passover.....Not bad for a goy/ Gentile to recognize that!

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Well with life trying to get more normal, House is finally done, daughter moved out Tracy said she really wants to have a get together so we’re going to shoot for September 4,5 and 6! We have plenty of room to camp, we have a couple beds in the house, a couple in the trailer, our motorcycle tent trailer and a couple cots. We want to have a ride Saturday probably 6hrs or so and a movie Saturday night. We have a pool if choose (clothes are required this time Rick) and we’ll cook out and play cornhole. Everyone is welcome no matter what you ride. Plan on a good time!!! Same address as the original post and if you want a hotel Alliance Ohio is 10 minutes East, Akron Canton Airport hotels are 15 minutes West and I have space for toyhaulers in my yard and behind my house my neighbor has a few electric and water sites by the lake. Any questions call me 330-671-7340 or PM me here.

·
Too short for my weight
5,497 Posts
I’m glad you’re back up and running! I won’t be able to go those dates, it’s my daughters birthday that weekend and I plan on going down to chapel hill and taking her out to dinner. I’ll have to do the next one! Hope everyone has a great time!

Reactions: RenegadeRick

·
Registered
16,648 Posts
I'll tentatively commit to coming, at this time, but need to say that weekend is probably the busiest around here every year. There is the very distinct possibility that a lot of the stuff will still be cancelled, so I'll have to play it by ear. I could sleep in the toy hauler again, if it's not spoken for.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I need to find a new trailer hitch for this event. Mike if you didn't take pictures nobody would know about my swimming preferences. "See you in September"

·
Registered
16,648 Posts
I need to find a new trailer hitch for this event. Mike if you didn't take pictures nobody would know about my swimming preferences. "See you in September"
Whats the matter with your hitch?

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I had to remove it to ride two up with Christa down to Fredericksburg. The tire was hitting when the shocks fully compressed. I'm looking for a new used hitch for an 1800.

Reactions: PaXman11

·
Registered
16,648 Posts
Yeah, if you'd made any comment about her weight you might now be singing soprano.

·
Registered
16,648 Posts
Feels like it. Hot.....sticky......sweaty.....wait! Thats sex! Nevermind.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
7,542 Posts
70 to 71 to 76 to 77 to destination 5 hours.
70 to 77 to destination 5 hours 10 minutes.

Hmm. :unsure:

Actually thinking 70 to 77 for a change of scenery.

21 - 40 of 71 Posts