·
Registered
16,895 Posts
Pix! Yippee! It really happened!

Reactions: ironmk and cmartin

·
team VTX cafe physician
14,413 Posts
Great weekend....lots of fun, food, and riding.....seeing old friends and making new ones. We were close enough to my part of the country, that I led the group thru Geneva on the Lake and over to my house? We saw the world's smallest covered bridge and the longest covered bridge in the USA. We got to see my dog chew on a groundhog, and the look on my wife's face when eight strangers and I walked in the house. I got to enjoy my new Goldwing even more! Looking forward to more events with this group soon!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
273 Posts
It really was a wonderful weekend. What would you expect when Mike and Tracy are the hosts. You two totally rock. Was such a pleasure to meet some new folks and get to know you. Kinda ok with some of those I already knew , just kidding !! 961 miles and countless memories. Can’t wait to see you all again.

·
Registered
16,895 Posts
We love you too, Charlie!

Reactions: cmartin

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
7,650 Posts
Well now if we knew the doc home was on the tour you might have had 12 people at your house. Haha

·
Registered
6,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #149
Well since I’m able to finally post (I hope) Tracy and I had the best weekend with our friends/family and wanted to thank everyone that came and made it a great weekend for all. Doc (Epiphysis) came and led the ride Sunday, my friend Steve led Saturday and Tracy took to and from dinner Friday night! We had movies, cornhole and cooked out here at the house. If you missed it you missed out!! Everyone that came made this very special for us and we thank you all very much!!!

·
Registered
16,895 Posts
Well since I’m able to finally post (I hope) Tracy and I had the best weekend with our friends/family and wanted to thank everyone that came and made it a great weekend for all. Doc (Epiphysis) came and led the ride Sunday, my friend Steve led Saturday and Tracy took to and from dinner Friday night! We had movies, cornhole and cooked out here at the house. If you missed it you missed out!! Everyone that came made this very special for us and we thank you all very much!!!
Looks like Robert got your posting issues cleared up. Had a fantastic time with all my friends.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Seeing all these pictures of folks I know so well, makes me really regret not making any rides this year. Hope to see you guys next year.

·
Registered
16,895 Posts
Seeing all these pictures of folks I know so well, makes me really regret not making any rides this year. Hope to see you guys next year.
Missed you too Mr. Webster!

·
WTF, Over!
8,353 Posts
Yes indeedy!
I had a great time! Glad I made this one and got a chance to visit with the Ohio crowd! And so nice to finally see Jeff and Candi again!
Great to see you all!
And thank you Mike, and Tracey, for being such gracious hosts!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Thank you Mike and Tracy for all you do.
Here are a couple of pictures Deb took from the rear seat when she wasn't pounding my shoulder. To be honest she didn't do that at all this weekend. Ohio is kinda flat and straight mostly.
IMG_5371.jpg
IMG_5374 (1).jpg

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
A couple more from the weekend
my ride.

My accommodations the second night with Debbie

My first nights accommodation in Mike's toy hauler

The front

Tracy's light house built by Mike & Danny

How you know you have reached the right driveway.

Mike's Place the restaurant

·
Registered
16,895 Posts
Rick didn't like sleeping with me the first night, LOL!

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
7,650 Posts
Rick that bag on back makes your bike look small.

·
Registered
16,895 Posts
Ricky's a big boy.

Reactions: cmartin
141 - 160 of 191 Posts