Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to invite all my friends to our house for a bike meet and greet May 29-31. Plenty of room to camp or room in the house for a sleeping bag, couches, 2 campers, spare bedroom (you get the point) I don’t care what you ride!! Will be corn hole, Fire and movie outside on the projector. Planning a couple meals here, probably Saturday morning breakfast and maybe burgers and dogs in the evening Saturday. We’ll do our best to have coffee, tea, water and some pop (hit me up with any special requests and I’ll do my best) We want everyone to come and have a great time. We will go out to eat Friday night and Saturday for lunch out on a ride if everybody is up for a ride. Join us if you can even if it’s by car!!!
5670 State St NE, Louisville OHIO 44641 330-671-7340

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
7,402 Posts
I can't get there on a Friday evening but can be up Saturday for lunch I think. I'll bring the rain.

·
Registered
16,353 Posts
Close friends are having their 50th anniversary Friday, but I can probably make it for Sat., and would be OK sleeping in the toy hauler.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,402 Posts

·
Registered
16,353 Posts
Mikey's had a recent chimney fire, not major, but some damage. Stay tuned to this thread j.i.c. he decides he has to postpone or cancel.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,402 Posts
Mikey's had a recent chimney fire, not major, but some damage. Stay tuned to this thread j.i.c. he decides he has to postpone or cancel.
I think he was keeping that off here.

It will be fixed up in a few weeks.

·
Registered
16,353 Posts
I sincerely apologize for blurting it out if it wasn't intended. Thanks for the updates, Mike. May all work out and go as planned.

·
Too short for my weight
5,364 Posts
I’m gonna ride up and be there :).... I’m planning on making a 6 day trip of it!

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,402 Posts
Someone needs to bring Corona beer for this. Haha.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,402 Posts
Haha. If you guys could organize a pic of everyone wearing nitrile gloves and n95s or cheap surgical masks, that would be EPIC.:LOL:
You need to join us. It's only a short hop over the border. :)

·
Registered
832 Posts
Well I know its a bit early but with the boarder now shutting because of Covid19 looks like there wont be a Canadian contingent present for this one.
Lets hope all stay safe and healthy and that once this pandemic passes we all have many happy gatherings with friends

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
With the current pandemic and all I am calling off the meet-n-greet for now. May be able set one up later in the year but I don’t want to wait too long to call it off . They are just getting started working on my house so I think it may be the end of April beginning of May before my house is even close to normal!!!

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,402 Posts
With the current pandemic and all I am calling off the meet-n-greet for now. May be able set one up later in the year but I don’t want to wait too long to call it off . They are just getting started working on my house so I think it may be the end of April beginning of May before my house is even close to normal!!!
Hope you have a speedy home recovery sir
We will still be here from a socially acceptable distance. :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts