Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Patriot Warrior
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting this group because I have never met a more patriotic bunch of Americans than I have among motorcycle riders and it is important for true Americans to make a stand. I was really proud of the Tea Parties ... but we cannot stop there!

I am very concerned about the direction Obama and his liberal cronies are taking this country in. Obama has nationalized many of our banks. The government now owns 60% GM and is illegally robbing stockholders. Obama has spent more money than all the presidents from George Washington to George W. Bush put together. He has quintrupled the national debt in a little over 100 days and now wants to add another trillion dollars to the debt by socializing medicine. He is saddling future generations with unpayable debt.

Obama apologizes for America where ever he goes. North Korea and Iran are laughing at him and us, while racing to become nuclear threats to the free world. He is appointing judges who will base decisions on empathy rather than the law.

This is the change he promised ... and the cool aid drinkers voted for! Well, as far as I am concerned ... he can keep it! I will keep my guns!

For more info, see my blog at: http://patriotwarrior.org

:patriot:

·
Patriot Warrior
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thinking about trying to sponsor a Teaparty here in Clinton, TN. I have a old friend, Mark Devol, who is running for congress in 2010.

I have known Mark Devol and his wife, Becky, for many years. I taught their two girls karate for several years when they were younger. Mark and Becky DeVol are both solid conservative Americans! Mark is running for Congress in 2010 in the Third District of Tennessee.

Mark is a millwright and runs his own company, Devol Millwork. He has, on occasion, employed some of the young men who passed through my dojo. Becky is the treasurer for the Andersonville Volunteer Fire Department and home schooled their two daughters … who are now both junior volunteer firefighters.

Mark is a good man and a solid conservative American. Check out his campaign website at www.devol2010.com. We could do a lot worse that to elect a man like him to fight for us in Washington!

·
"Semper Fidelis"
5,081 Posts
Right on brother.

I am really sick and very tired of all of this madness and wondering myself where it will all end however; I think we all:patriot:know how.
There is no way, and I mean NO way that America can continue on this path and remain the America that it always has been. I did briefly check your website and all I can say is Kudos to you. I like the read on Walmart and their gun policies however; it seems around here that they no longer have a sales policy on guns because they no longer even carry them. I will find and post up my thread here on 10,000 rounds that I posted on the cafe here. It seems like Walmart has even opted to quit selling ammo that can be used in pistols...this includes ALL 22 shells.
Keep the faith brother and keep up the good fight...."you don't stand alone":patriot:

http://www.vtxcafe.com/showthread.php?t=24694

check this out straightshooter

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
SH,
I believe you took the same oath to defend our country and the constitution from ALL enemies both FOREIGN and DOMESTIC.
Right now our politicians are the domestic enemies.
Read Mark Levins book "Liberty and Tyranny".
I don't want to trample on the wacko liberals rights and I am damn sure not going to let them trample on mine.
Their problem is they keep making up rights that never existed.

A Tea Party needs to be a true "Tea Party" in the strictest sense.
Not some picnic on the courthouse lawn.

·
WTF, Over!
8,443 Posts
Obama and friends are true fascists, who are trying to collapse the larger portion of the market economy into the Federal government controll. the have succeeded with some large banks, GM, and are now going after the health insurance industry. If they get our health caer industry in their hands, they will control the will of the people thru abject fear. Most people fear dying. Thankfully, I am beyond that. Dying ain't so bad. it is something everyone gets to do sometime. As the saying goes, "A coward dies a thousand deaths, a brave man dies but once."

I will fight these tyrants till the bitter end.

·
Patriot Warrior
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice Ride!

Nice ride Birdman! I have been thinking about some custom paint myself .... maybe Red,White and Blue FlameS .... What ya think?

I appreciate the comment on my post. I just get a little crazy sometime when I see this shit happening to our country and I just have to vent!

Beastie Boy .... Amen Brother!

·
"Semper Fidelis"
5,081 Posts

Nice ride Birdman! I have been thinking about some custom paint myself .... maybe Red,White and Blue FlameS .... What ya think?

I appreciate the comment on my post. I just get a little crazy sometime when I see this shit happening to our country and I just have to vent!

Beastie Boy .... Amen Brother!
Right on shooter:mosh: I tell you all what, I love this countyry and I would die for this country in a beat but when I saw what was going on in Iran after their election, I had to cheer them on:mosh: Thos people felt cheated and proabably were. At the close of the news last night there was mention of a possible revolution there:mosh: HELLO AMERICA....where are our PATRIOTS???????????????

If this type of activity doesnt make Washington cringe and wonder, I am not sure what will

·
Registered
15 Posts
We're selling the store and have a no refund policy. I live in Mx but will always be a US citizen. I've only voted for president a few times, I've voted for the least objectionable the rest of the time. This last time I voted for "no incumbent," and it's sad because there are some good people there. but the Repubs aren't repubs anymore, the dems are controlled by the ultra far left libs. (moveon, huffington, daily kos). It'll have to burn down before it can be rebuilt. I got my second amendment protected right a year ago because I'd given all of them to my son when I moved south. I just couldn't stay without one for the future though so I managed to get one not connected to me just so it wouldn't be taken away.

The world's changing. Our elected officials are now talking about a single world currency, the Fed doesn't owe us an accounting with the $3Trillion dollars they spent, and on and on and on. Today a legislator got an amendment attached to a bill that would require all legislators be customers of the new health plan bill. He said it passed by ONE vote and he expected it to be deleted in debate of the bill. Why should legislators not have to live under laws we have passed by them for us?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dear Fellow Patriot,
I'm afraid I agree W/John Adams whom I will Paraphrase....We have built a system w/so much freedom it includes the freedom to become corrupt, so every 200 years or so, you'll have to take-up arms, march on the seat of that corruption, clean-house, and start all over again w/honest citizens. I attended college in the 60's and was old enough to see this coming when they made politics a career field. It was never meant to be so. It was meant to be a sacrifice to have to go to Wash. to represent our friends and neighbors. Oh how our elected officials have changed the times.

·
Registered
8 Posts
No options

I totally agree with the feelings of all of you on this thread. The problem I face is there is almost nothing I can do about it except piss and moan. Our Reps and Sen here in GA. vote pretty much just like I want them to, but I have no control over the other idiots that vote in the House and Senate!
It is one of the most frustrating things I have ever faced. Knowing how wrong something is, and not being able to do anything about it.
The people voting for these pieces of crap in other states affect the hell out of me and mine, and I have no options.

If you have an answer, let me in on it, because it just gets worse everyday!

Semper Fi!

BJ:patriot::banghead:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sucks to think that people will put their fellow countrymens lives on the line to make a profit. Im gald i have a basement filled with guns... i wanna see them try and take them away from me. Dont Tread On Me. Our founding fathers had it right then.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts