Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It felt like putting my cat to sleep, but I finally put the 1800N up for winter. The next day, it was beautiful out, though very cool. Today, though, it was dropping a mixture of rain and sleet on us, and even colder. Time to be patient, for spring is coming! Ride safely, all you folks in warm climes.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Happy Thanksgivng, Pastor Gene, and after tomorrow it is a fast downhill ride until Christmas and 2011. I'm from Long Island, NY, not really a warm climate, but for sure warmer with a lot less snow than the middle part of the USA. I hope not to put my bike down for more than 2 or 3 days each month, but we will see. Take care and enjoy the holidays :patriot:
Bry

·
The Wanderer
6,665 Posts
Sorry to hear that you had to park your bike.
I am heading out for Arizona camping on the bike on Friday looking at highs in the 50-60's and lows in the 20's should be chilly but fun, I'm looking at breaking out my winter camping gear.:cheeky:

·
WTF, Over!
8,338 Posts
I got my shed done, and the bike parked in it...I can break her free if necessary for a nice day, but the Seafoam is in it, and the Tender is Green.

Now, the shed is completely electrified, and big enough to work in, so this Winter is going to be modification times....just need heat out there.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the kind words, guys, and the news that many can keep riding. As you might imagine, Thanksgiving to Christmas is a busy time for me, but a good one. January, my wife and I are taking a Caribbean cruise to warm up--Costa Rica, Panama Canal, Aruba, Curacao, so that will be a nice break. February tends to be nasty here, but it usually starts loosening up around mid-March. Ride on!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts