Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been visiting this site for a few years and really enjoyed the people here. Haven't logged in for about 4 months and sold my 1800 neo about 2 months ago. I've learned a lot from the great people here about the VTX and about riding in general. I had to visit a Honda store last week to buy some parts (job related) and walked over to look at the X's still on the floor. Guess you don't miss riding and the X till you don't have a bike anymore. Just turned my focus a little and walked away from riding for a while.
Just wanted to tell everyone "Merry Christmas" and to ride safe. I know this site will thrive because everyone here has a passion for riding and the fellowship is a big part of that. :patriot:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Thanks Hydrasport, i hope you had two great years with your 1800. Riding is a passion for many of us, and if in the future you find yourself on top of a bike again, i hope we will be here and hope you will return.
Merry Christmas :cheers:

Bry

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Sorry to see you go and hope one day soon, you can turn a bit of your focus back to getting another bike and feeling the freedom once again.

·
Premium Member
3,915 Posts
Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a great New Year, hydrasport. Nice thing is, if you change your mind down the road, there'll be some great bike deals out there. Best of luck.:icon_wave

·
shock factor unrated
12,435 Posts
back at ya brother!

·
The Wanderer
6,665 Posts
Hdryasport, hate to see ya go! you can still stop in now and again!
Take care and talk to ya soon.:choppersm

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Best of luck to ya, Bro. Don't forget to check back with us from time to time. You never know when the 'itch' will come back :D

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
What they all said....Stop back anytime....

We all know we are here for more than just bikes.....

·
WTF, Over!
8,338 Posts
I will reiterate what has already been said, which is Don't be a Stranger! Glad you had good times with your VTX!
Have a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

·
Premium Member
10,101 Posts
Sorry to see you leave, but will have a big smile on my face should you return. Wish you the best in what you do in the future.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts