Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I said in another post, I really like the Nolan trilogy and N103 helmets. Recently I bought the Ncom system for them, pure crap ! Sent back for repair, waited weeks, got them back, still crap (I guess one can not fix crap).
Replaced with the J&M intercom system and works flawlessy. J&M makes very good quality equipment...not toys or junk, real quality for serious riding.
I would trust and buy anything J&M makes first.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Yes, J&M is one of the more expensive solutions but solid as a rock.

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
I have the J&M combo CB/Intercom/place to connect my Sirius Radio and love it; with their helment speakers/mic it can't be beat. Also with the CB it opens you up to others on the road as to what is going on and needed information. As said SOLID!

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
I have the J&M combo CB/Intercom/place to connect my Sirius Radio and love it; with their helment speakers/mic it can't be beat. Also with the CB it opens you up to others on the road as to what is going on and needed information. As said SOLID!
I plugged my iPhone in. I use the Sirius app on there. It also allows me to take phone calls right through the helmet.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As I said in another post, I really like the Nolan trilogy and N103 helmets. Recently I bought the Ncom system for them, pure crap ! Sent back for repair, waited weeks, got them back, still crap (I guess one can not fix crap).
Replaced with the J&M intercom system and works flawlessy. J&M makes very good quality equipment...not toys or junk, real quality for serious riding.
I would trust and buy anything J&M makes first.
Update on the discussion with Nolan. They issued a full credit for the Ncomm system, toward the purchase of helmets. I give them credit for that ! They offered the money back instead of credit but I told them no, I like the helmets so now I will still have one, but the GF will have three (better to match with clothes I guess).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts