Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,834 Posts
go to Jafrum.com and you can find the same thing for about $70 and a large selection. With Jafrum I always order one size larger than normal.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
i think thats a helluva nice looking jacket, Hawk. I paid more for my jacket and the one you are thinking about looks quite a bit better. Alabama probably wont get cold very much. I say go for it, but as Eagle says, ordering one size bigger is usually the best thing to do.
Bry :patriot:

·
Registered
4,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just ordered it. A little Christmas present for myself. I'll let everyone know how I like it after it arrives. By the way, I did search Jafrum and didnt see anything quite like this one and the ones I did like were about the same price or higher.

·
Registered
4,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well that sux. Just got an e-mail from Hot Leather, the jacket I ordered is out of stock.

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts

·
Registered
4,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My problem is that I'm 5'7" so I need a short jacket. That's the reason I like that bomber style jacket because it'll stay up around my waist in the back. Those that hang down below my waist make me look even shorter. Not a good thing.

·
Registered
4,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well this jacket that I ordered back in November was finally available last week and it was delivered today. I'm impressed with it so far. Leather is nice and supple and agood medium weight. It's a bit snug around my waist but a larger size would have swallowed me whole. Sleeves are just right and the shoulders are roomy. Zippers seem to be good quality too. Price was very reasonable for this quality jacket. So if anyone is looking, I'll recommend it.

·
shock factor unrated
12,435 Posts
i got the same jacket at www.jamminleather.com a couple of years ok for 70.00. i don't know what their prices are now....i also have the none leather vented jacket and both are great to wear...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts