Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Re-member
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know it's not riding weather up here (at least not for most...:)), but Mondorah and I thought that it would be cool for us in the Northern Indiana/Michigan/Illinois/Ohio (etc...) area to get together this winter.:cheers:
So, here is the first toss out of an idea...:stirpot:

We will be getting together at noon on January 22 at Lunkers' in Edwardsburg, MI. Check out their website... http://www.lunkers.com/index.htm

Lunker's is located at 26324 U.S. 12 East, PO Box 246, Edwardsburg, Michigan 49112 There is a map on the website above...

Their Phone # is 269-663-3745

It's a pretty cool place, and it's just north of the IN/MI border, so the location is as good as any. So far, these are the people that are coming:
Donut (Doug) and Marilyn,
Ray (Mondorah) and Debbie
Scott (Cactusbadger) and Sheryl
Eric (Buda74)
Bill (Bassdude404) and Jenny
James (one_fair_shot) and Amy
Dave (Hoss37) and Laura
Chuck (KartRacer10) and Connie
Jerry (Flying Dutchman)
Tony (TigerX) and Ginger (TigerLilly)
Alex (A. Ramon) and his Boss, Jo
Jeff (Big Kahuna) and Nancy, aka "The Boss"

22 and counting!!!:mosh:

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hey Big Kahuna, nice to hear from you again. I am good for any Saturday in January. You pick it and I will come...if anyone on this side of the state wants to car pool let me know. :choppersm

·
Re-member
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
If later in the month is better for some, how about noon on the 22nd? :icon_mrha

I'll be happy to take care of the reservation once we decide on the date and get a little closer to January (and have numbers...).

·
Re-member
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Buda, you are welcome to car-pool it out there with me...

·
Pie liker/Snow Hater
9,911 Posts
I am really looking forward to this! This is going to be AWESOME!!! :cheers:

Jeff, Have you contacted Lunkers yet to check on seating, accommodations, availability on a Saturday? I know we have no head count yet, but might not be a rotten idea to touch base with them on what we are planning.

Just a thought. ;)

1 - 20 of 134 Posts