Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Butler TN on watauga Lake, Ready to ride as long as it warms up a little, I road down your way two weeks ago.PM me some time and we will hook up, there is another one in kport ,goes by dirt, We can drag him along also.

·
Registered
84 Posts
sounds awesome

You can call me @ home 423-474-2673 or any time @ 423-213-8305 just aske for Ron! I saw a guy riding monday on a red vtx C in elizabethton, My wife bought me a new mustang 2pc seat for christmas i didnt think i would ever get that thing to fit, a little soap on the rubber stops and it slid right in place, I've already started saving for some new pipes, man are they high! What do ya have on your vtx?

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Hey I'm from Bristol and always looking for new rider friends. Would like to meet up with ya sometime and put a few miles on. I ride with Batwoman on my back most of the time and love every minute of it!

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
If it ever quits raining around here we might get to ride, going to meet up with the rest of the crew on the spring ride sat morn , anybody interested in going down saturday and coming back saturday night let me know and we can meet in JC and go from there

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Rain has been a real downer but remember last summer and the area lakes? Take what we can and hope for the best. If y'all do hit the road give me a call at 276-494-9294. May not make it this Sunday as grandson had eye injury last Saturday at scouts in Gray Station and is having surgery again this coming Monday in J.C. Let me know....

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Any of you guys wanting to do the spring ride, I will be going down on Sat morn , if any of you want to meet up and go post back, we can meet at One stop and go from there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
New to the Tri-Cities area. Moved here from the Cleveland area in Ohio. Have ridden the Snake and rode the Dragon to Deals Gap last weekend with a riding club, Southern Cruisers chapter #273. Always looking to ride and meet new people. Give me a shout if your riding this weekend. 423.747.6513.

Mike

·
Registered
81 Posts
iam 30min from kingsport,wer heading out for sturgis,august 10.is any one making the trip this year,they need all the vtx they can get,:choppersm

·
Registered
10 Posts
Anyone looking for a ride on Sunday? ITSCRUZ and I will be meeting at the Chevron station with a full tank of gas off of 394 and 19e. At this posting we will be meeting at noon with KSU at 12:30.
Any questions you can reach me at 4237476513.
Mike

1 - 14 of 14 Posts