1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes, it rides great.

Has enough power for me.

Gonna get plates on Tuesday July 20, 2021

Can't wait to get her out on the open road!

Looking to keep maintenance up, and maybe get some beach bars, riser, and a cool license plate surround.

And maybe put some blue led lighting under the tank and rear fender.

Ya know, the important things!

Capo

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,125 Posts
Looks great. Welcome to the Cafe.

Reactions: CapoVTX1300

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
8,011 Posts
Looks pretty stock other than the high dollar Corbin seat. They can be very firm I've read which isn't something everyone enjoys.

·
From ID, GO VANDALS!
2005 VTX 1800N Spec 1
431 Posts
Welcome to the group from Idaho!

Ride Safe!

Reactions: CapoVTX1300

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone!

yeah man, I am really loving this thing! I went to visit a friend about 15 miles away, 70 mph no issues. maybe a little faster at times!

time to get some accessories and personalize my new bike.

wow, just a dream to cruise with and glad to be back on 2 wheels. just took a break for a while.

btw, this thing has 84k as in 84 THOUSAND MILES, and just rides great.

ok, back to searching for goodies online to add on .

few questions about the forum,

why is the photo bucket watermark on the pics?

also should I make ONE thread on all my upgrades, or just list different threads with my questions/upgrades/changes to my vtx1300C----

btw, VTX1300C is a model year 2004, and 84k miles, and after all said and done....,with my motorcycle class, some gear and helmet, and registration was $2500 USD ( I live in Fairfax, VA, United States)

thanks!

Capo

·
Super Moderator
11,125 Posts
Photobucket watermark is on some pictures because of the policies of that photo hosting site either now or in the past. As for one or more threads, that is mostly up to you with, perhaps, a little guidance. If you are doing all the upgrades in one "swell foop", then a single thread would probably be best. If you are doing the upgrades in steps, multiple threads would probably be better. If you have technical questions or problems, I would recommend creating a separate thread dealing with the question/problem so that it is answered with the least additional "noise".

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Mr VTX...that is good to know! I am loving this bike.

Was looking at a leather tank cover, some new grips and weighted bar ends (do they make a big difference) and also some led turn signals and an led lighting kit!

So I have been keeping busy searching for the little things to make the bike mine.

Yes, really like it. Did I tell ya I really like this bike??? 🥳😎😆🍕🍕🇺🇸🇺🇸

·
There Can Only Be One
2,746 Posts
Hey Mr VTX...that is good to know! I am loving this bike.

Was looking at a leather tank cover, some new grips and weighted bar ends (do they make a big difference) and also some led turn signals and an led lighting kit!

So I have been keeping busy searching for the little things to make the bike mine.

Yes, really like it. Did I tell ya I really like this bike??? 🥳😎😆🍕🍕🇺🇸🇺🇸
Those appear to be the stock bars, and they do have stock weights in the ends. Have fun spending the money...they're an addiction.

·
Premium Member
2004 VTX1300C
14 Posts
Welcome form Washington State. Looks great brother! I am sure having fun with my 04 1300C as well! Enjoy! I like my drag bars on the C.
My speedo is reading just under 10% fast and just purchased a SpeedoHealer...might be something to tinker with and checkout once you get out on the open road. Lots of great info in the cafe!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts