Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The Wanderer
6,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just hit 4000 posts, now only 16,349 more until I catch Wandering Bear!:icon_susp
If he sticks at 20,349 posts for a little while!:D

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
you ride so much, i wonder how you even have time to post. Im closing in on 400 posts, lol. Hey Marty, I see you havent been to New York yet. Let me know if you make the trip some day.
Ride free and easy
Bry :choppersm

·
Premium Member
3,915 Posts
4000? I hope I live that long :cheers:

·
Premium Member
27,731 Posts
Congrats Marty, I always look forward to seeing what you're doing and where you've been. I'm grounded for 3-4 months as of ysterday so I need you to post lots of pictures for me. Could you visit some exciting bars andPM me the pics!!!???D:D

·
Premium Member
27,731 Posts
Bear, why are you grounded?
I had the MRI on my back for the pain in my butt read yesterday and I have Spinal Stenosis. It seems a normal thing fo what I've been thru and my age.I start Injections in the spine on Tuesday to see if it helps. Been there and done that with no relief but I need to have it tried again before surgery can be ordered. The surgery cleans out the channel the Sciatic nerve runs thru relieving the pressure it's currently is under. It took 2 years for a Doctor to find the problem but I'm glad I finally know what it was. I have no idea how severe this surgery is, maybe Epi will chime in. On Jan 10th I am getting a complete left knee replacement too. I watched over an hours worth of videos yesterday on how it's done and cringed the whole time. It will require some serious rehab to get back to normal. No option for the knee it's bone on bone the Miniscus is gone. I'll be fine but there's the time factor I can't escape. The knee has to heal before doing the back. I'm a tuff old bird and won't baby myself so I have faith in the outcome. Life Happens!!!!

·
Certified Biotch!
7,165 Posts
I had the MRI on my back for the pain in my butt read yesterday and I have Spinal Stenosis. It seems a normal thing fo what I've been thru and my age.I start Injections in the spine on Tuesday to see if it helps. Been there and done that with no relief but I need to have it tried again before surgery can be ordered. The surgery cleans out the channel the Sciatic nerve runs thru relieving the pressure it's currently is under. It took 2 years for a Doctor to find the problem but I'm glad I finally know what it was. I have no idea how severe this surgery is, maybe Epi will chime in. On Jan 10th I am getting a complete left knee replacement too. I watched over an hours worth of videos yesterday on how it's done and cringed the whole time. It will require some serious rehab to get back to normal. No option for the knee it's bone on bone the Miniscus is gone. I'll be fine but there's the time factor I can't escape. The knee has to heal before doing the back. I'm a tuff old bird and won't baby myself so I have faith in the outcome. Life Happens!!!!
All you old Marines are tough :bleh:..Not sure if there is anything that can keep you guy's down ..However since you won't be able to ride the bike for a minute I am volunteering to keep it here for you just to make sure it's kept clean and maintained..ya know..thats what friends do for each other...right???:bleh::bleh::bleh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts