Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been away from this site since I sold my 1800N the end of 2010 and wanted to stop by and say hello to all the smart ones who kept their bikes. I didn't miss the bike too bad during the winter but now every one is out riding and I am "bikeless". I did get the 6 speed trans and longer riding range that I had been wanting after I sold the VTX. No, it's not a Harley, though I thought I wanted one after selling the VTX. I have seen some beautiful VTX's around and they are very easy to pick out after owning one. Not many VTX's for sale, but the ones I have looked at are certainly holding their value. I remember some of us wondering about the bike values after Honda closed the plant in Ohio.
Hope the pic of my new ride shows up.

·
team VTX cafe physician
14,434 Posts
the car looks like fun.......I have an Audi TT and way love the bike more!!!! maybe one day you'll come back to the fold!!

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
Welcome back, and I've still got your sideburners.... Love 'em... I seen Epi's once in person and I just had to have some.

So your's are still loud and proud on my Neo

Thanks again for the pipes...

Spoiler

:patriot:

(I hope you know that black Vettes are the fastest though....)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My old sideburners. I miss'em. My wife told me just this weekend that she misses the bike. She still wants ride. I sold the bike just as she got her new chaps and leather riding jacket. Brand new, sitting in the closet. A big reason for that move is so any time I want another bike, I've the go ahead.
Truth is I sold the bike because my wife always wanted to ride when I cranked the bike and there was a rash of bike accidents that involved couples riding. Usually it was the rider's wife that was killed. One accident in particular hit a little too close to home and I listed the bike for sale. At least she can drive the Z if I decide to drink a beer, or rather I have to drink when she drives that thing.

The 1800 neo is the best looking bike around. I liked the sound of the sideburners (on some one elses bike - too loud for me). When I bought the bike in Fort Lauderdale, I had to keep part of a napkin in my right ear for the 650 mile ride home.
The Z is an 01, but I have the 2010 z shocks on it. The mods never stop, no matter what type of toy it is.

EPI, I can't believe the shine on that wheel. amazing. Ya'll never stop with the modifications on an already great design.

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
Well if your wife misses the sideburners, I will gladly let her ride along with me...

Here's a picture of your sideburners, please send a picture of your wife... :D

Just here to help you my friend...

Love, Spoiler

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Nice Z06 and nice choice of color.......If really get to missing the VTX too much, I'm willing to trade you my yellow VTX for your Yellow Z06.;):D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts