Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome to the first annual Wallace meet and greet on July 19th and 20th!!!;)We would love to see our VTX family and friends, new and old, for a get together. On Saturday, we plan on leaving around 3pm, weather permitting, for a ride around Gun Lake. When we return we will have a cook out along with a campfire. (BYOB) We have plenty of room in our backyard for people to pitch a tent. We have a pop-up and a 6 person tent people are more than welcome to stay in. Let us know if you want to claim a bed. On Sunday, we will have a yummy breakfast then we will be heading on a ride where we will eat lunch and say our goodbyes.:choppersm

Directions: 8031 North 14th Street Kalamazoo, MI 49009

Take US-131 to the D Ave exit. Head East on D Ave. Go through the first four way stop (12th St). At the next flashing yellow light turn left onto North 14th St. We are the 3rd house on the left.

If you need hotel accommodations please contact us!
It would be helpful if you could RSVP for food accommodation. Hope to see you all real soon :patriot:

·
Super Moderator
9,678 Posts
Which Saturday as in what date?

G'day,

Vinish

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
What Jim asked?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ha ha sorry my wife helped me with it. It should be up there now sorry for the short notice next year will be better

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Bump.....Looking forward to a great time!

·
Super Moderator
9,678 Posts
Brandon,

Sorry but Mylilpony and I will be unable to attend. We are at the tail end of a 12 day motorcycle ride to WV, PA, MD, OH, VA, etc. that weekend.

G'day,

Vinish

·
The guitar, not the fish!
33,457 Posts
Too late in the day for me...By the time I got there, we could hang out an hour or so, then have to head back home due to having to get to bed at a decent hour to be 110% in the semi on Sunday morning....

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's OK Jim I was just trying to find a date that would work but didn't want it to close to Jeff's tech session. Bassdude that's OK I don't know what time people are getting here on Saturday the times posted are just the times for little rides that we have come up with so I'm sorry it doesn't work out for you. Maybe next year I will be more prepared time just seemed to get away from us this year.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Bump...Only an hour's ride from our house! Nice to be so close to all the local cafe action.:)

·
Re-member
1,078 Posts
We can't make the 19th, but I think we can be there on the 20th! So… count the Boss and I in for Sunday!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sounds good thanks Jeff and boss lol looks like a small croud but it should be a good time anyways

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Bump....One week to go!

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Bump, two days to go......

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
One more day can't wait to see the couple people that are coming ha ha it will be a good time and good weather it looks like so far

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Ready for a ride and some good times!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Had a great couple days with some great people thank you to the people that came to the meet and greet and theones that met up for a ride on sunday

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Glad it went well. Started a bike project today. Granddaughter's birthday party went great. Having a beer by the bonfire now.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts