Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to introduce myself and say hi, I am attackdog I just recently purchased a 2007 Honda VTX 1300 cruiser, first time ever owning or riding a cruiser or any motor bike. looking to learn what I can do with this bike and what it can do for me. any ideas suggestions :choppersm

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Welcome from Idaho...

Ideas?...Suggestions?...We have lots of them..:D.how big is your bank account....some around here will be more than happy to help you spend...err, I mean save some money with mods...:icon_susp....LOL

Pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable.....lots of great info to be had here...:coffee:

·
Premium Member
27,731 Posts
Welcome to the cafe from Florida. Find a parking lot and practice, practice, practice then take a break and repeat the process. A safety course is in order too.

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
Welcome to The Cafe from sunny Shelby, NC (The Livermush Capital of the Free World)

Ride Safe

Spoiler

:patriot:

·
IBA #37750
1,813 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from Raleigh, North Carolina

Take a safety course, even if you think you already know how to ride. It's a great refresher.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe, from Hutto Tx. Don't pay attention to Mort, he's not all there, but he keeps us laughin:mosh:

·
Reeling Jackwagon
2003 1300S
9,259 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from North Idaho

·
2,807 Posts
hello from the showme state.

·
F rider
720 Posts
Howdy from just a little south of ya. I am right outside of Hattiesburg,MS. If you get down this way and want some folks to ride with Give me a holler! You should give Cafe member WallyG a buzz, he is from meridian too, I have rode with him and some other guys up there and had a blast!

·
Premium Member
409 Posts
Welcome to the "Cafe" from Oceanside, California:patriot:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Wanted to introduce myself and say hi, I am attackdog I just recently purchased a 2007 Honda VTX 1300 cruiser, first time ever owning or riding a cruiser or any motor bike. looking to learn what I can do with this bike and what it can do for me. any ideas suggestions :choppersm
Hey brother, just got my 2007 VTX1300C (though, been riding for about 7 years now) and just joined this forum also. Been reading it for a month or so... the people here are very knowledgable!

Be careful and be blessed ~

·
Registered
875 Posts
Welcome to the club... 1st. safety course.. 2nd parking lot ..3rd ride..ride..ride.. the more you ride the better and more familiar you get with your machine. Enjoy and ride safe from Mauriceville,Texas

1 - 20 of 29 Posts