Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
trip to your state

New to the board. Just wondering if any Knoxville VTX owners visit this site. If so, like to sorta get together and form rides, compare stuff, etc. Let me know.

DK

:choppersm
Hey DK

Just hoping you're still monitoring this site. I am planning a trip to Knoville, on my way to West Virginia, starting on June 19th. Would like to meet someone that knows the area. I will be leaving Decatur Illinois.
Going out to see a friend but would like to see tail of the dragon, and blueridge highway.

Let me know if you want to talk

Pete

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Hi, new to the VTX and this forum. Live in Knoxville but this thread seems dead for a while now.
This thread was started in 06. However all you east TN guys are welcome to the Bama VTX Riders Fall Meet and Greet. Apollo Gather up whomever you can (all bikes welcome) and come on down.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
The Cherohala was busy today. I came across three other VTXs today. There were three, including mine, at this pull off when I stopped.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm new to this forum, looks like a great site. Me and my buddy both own VTX 1300's and live here in Gatlinburg. We try to ride somewhere pretty much every week on a Sunday or Monday. Be glad to meet up with ya somewhere.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Sounds great. We have a cabin in wears valley. I'd love to get together sometime this fall. I did a loop today down happy valley road (branches off at the start of the dragon), up over chilhowee mountain (a few dragon like twisties). Then back the other side on 6-mile rd. nice loop, no other bikes, at all.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am new to this site. I just came across this and was interested. I am looking for some people to ride with in the Knoxville area. I am just moving back after getting out of the army and i don't know anyone in the area that rides. if anyone has any planned trips or want to plan want let me know and i would be happy to participate.

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the board. Just wondering if any Knoxville VTX owners visit this site. If so, like to sorta get together and form rides, compare stuff, etc. Let me know.

DK

:choppersm
I live in WHITE Pine TN looking for guys around that area that would be interested in starting a club and go on rides,8656862427

21 - 31 of 31 Posts