Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here have the Kury flamed floorboards on their 1300R/S? I was wondering if they were a good purchase or product? If so could someone post a pic, I'm thinking of getting some for my R. Thanks

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Hey Borch, i cant say for the Kury floorboards, but can say this, the stock boards on my 1300S are effing great. I never used boards before, and now i see how comfortable they are.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Borch, i cant say for the Kury floorboards, but can say this, the stock boards on my 1300S are effing great. I never used boards before, and now i see how comfortable they are.
Hey Bryanova, Yes the floorboards are great. My X is my first bike with them and they are the bomb.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have the Kury flame boards and really like them. It does narrow the space between your shifter and the floor boards. If we are talking about the same thing they are covers that go over your existing boards by removing the factory rubber and bolting them to the existing boards. I had to alter my installation because of my engine guards so that is something to look at before you buy them.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the Kury flame boards and really like them. It does narrow the space between your shifter and the floor boards. If we are talking about the same thing they are covers that go over your existing boards by removing the factory rubber and bolting them to the existing boards. I had to alter my installation because of my engine guards so that is something to look at before you buy them.
Yes I think we are talking about the same ones. I dont have engine guards so that wouldnt be an issue for me.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have them. I like those much better than stock. Heres a pic I took for another reason a while back but you can see the boards in it.

Thanks Stump, those do look much better than stock. I think that they will be my next purchase for my R. Bling..Bling..Bling!!!!!!:mosh:

·
Lady Rider
870 Posts
I don't have the flames, but I have the classics and they look good and I didn't have to do any adjustments for my crashbars.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Merry Christmas to me

Thanks Stump, those do look much better than stock. I think that they will be my next purchase for my R. Bling..Bling..Bling!!!!!!:mosh:
I just ordered the floorboards today. Woo Hoo!, nothing better than chrome for Christmas. Who cares if I have no heat in the garage, and it's 15 degrees out. I can't wait to get them and put them on!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts