Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone wants to see what they look like on a bike.
The Mrs. really likes them since they give her various placement options for her feet.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nah... I actually like her enough to give her a seat. I just bolt it on when we ride together. Mustang makes it easy... only 1 bolt.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Man,make sure you check those mothers for tightness every time you ride.I had the Kury switchblade passenger pegs and locktighted them 3 times and I still lost one I never found.

·
Registered
715 Posts
I picked up a set for me and noticed they do loosen up quickly. Keep an eye on the fasteners under the rubber pads. Since I just P/U accutronix I'm going to move them back for Mrs. Arazla so she can have options. Plus when they are closed they're like mini floor boards. Pretty comfy!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Be sure to use both of the the pressure washers when installing. It's a tight fit and a real biotch to get them in but it allows them to remain in the upright position when not in use. Keeping them out adds to the vibration and eventual loss of fateners.

·
~ High-Finesse Hooligan ~
11,589 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Those look really nice, I might check into those for the wifey. I am letting her pick what she wants since she ok'ed the bike. ;) You know what they say about Mama being happy...

·
Registered
77 Posts
That look awesome!! did anyone had this pegs on the footpegs instead for passages pegs , have any pics?
I was planning to get this to replace my stock footpegs on my vtx1300c. Do you know this will be ok? thanks

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes dbui... they are actually made for the rider and I had to put an adaptor to make them work for the rear passenger. You should have no problem getting them to fit your C... just be sure to get the correct adaptor if needed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts