Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I have a Kuryakyn Velociraptor Air Cleaner coming and also a Factory Pro Stage 3 Jet Kit. My question is.... I noticed jets come with the air cleaner so I'm wondering if it would be better to use the ones that come with it or use the Factory Pro kit.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
factory pro definitely. I have read on this forum too many times about people using the kury jets with bad results.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Kury jet Kit

I just got my Baron air kit and it included a jet kit. Too bad some of the parts in the sealed jet kit are rusted. No worries, I also received my Factory pro Kit the same day.:icon_mrha

·
Registered
54 Posts
As others have said, use the stuff that comes with the Factory Pro Jet Kit. In case you need it, here is a good You Tube Video on installing a Factory Pro Jet kit on a VTX1300.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc6fZtor06M

I am not sure about the intake you bought, but it was recommended to me that I not use the vacuum line that came with my Pro-R Hypercharger. A new length will cost you a few bucks at an Autozone or similar store and save you hassles down the road.

In fact the auto parts guy told me he thought the length of vacuum line that came with my kit was old.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I was looking at the velociraptor also but am concerned about it hitting my knee. When you get it installed could you give some info please.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts