Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a hypercharger that I took off of a 07' 1300R. The only reason I didn't like it is because it stuck out into my knee. It wasn't on the bike very long. Everything is included plus the K&N filter. I will also throw in the jets that I took out of the carb. They are a 65 pilot and 185 main. $150 for all.

·
Slayer of Chickens
7,029 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Deenice1800, According to Kuryakyn's website, it is the same part number for both the 07R and 05C so it should work.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I have a 1300 I don't have anyone around me with a 1800 to say but the mod is $80
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi can you send pic off the kit and is the jet kit tha come with it is a good aftermarket do you have the intruction to the kit.and if i want the kit how do i sent you the money and if the total is 150.00 inclues shipping i am new to the site and not to good with computers

·
Slayer of Chickens
7,029 Posts
hi can you send pic off the kit and is the jet kit tha come with it is a good aftermarket do you have the intruction to the kit.and if i want the kit how do i sent you the money and if the total is 150.00 inclues shipping i am new to the site and not to good with computers
Hi Deenice. Do you have a PayPal account? Often that is a rapid way to send funds to folks selling items. Aside from that there's the good ol' check in the mail.

Money orders have less charm these days, at least until they clear, in that there has been a tremendous amount of fraud associated with them in recent years.

Mort

·
Registered
244 Posts
Deenice I haven't had any luck with the jet kit try stock first. And see how your bike acts. If you do get a kit hollar at gonzo he can hook you up I think the kit to get is tha prostage 1 but honestly run stock and see what happens.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
SCRC Maryland (Pax River)
59 Posts
What about this adapter for the Hypercharger? I also just bought a an '03 1300S with Pro-R Hypercharger and Cobra pipes. The bike runs great, but the Hypercharger hits my knee and I'm considering removing it for that reason. Never heard of an adapter...

·
Slayer of Chickens
7,029 Posts
What about this adapter for the Hypercharger? I also just bought a an '03 1300S with Pro-R Hypercharger and Cobra pipes. The bike runs great, but the Hypercharger hits my knee and I'm considering removing it for that reason. Never heard of an adapter...
Sounds like it's a home-made modification, rather than a store produced product.

Sadly, it is somewhat common to hear it hits some folks' knees. If you're one of those and it becomes annoying, I'd consider changing it out.

Mort

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
If you consider removing the hypercharger, I am interested in it. I just bought a 1300C and want to put a hypercharger on. Had one on my spirit and loved it.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
someone posted about kury hyperchargers for vtx 1800s. As all vtx1800s are fuel injected, hyperchargers are not possible. :nono: Bry

1 - 20 of 23 Posts