Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just a quick question. I have purchased a raptor/sissy bar from kuryakyn and have had 2 break within 4 months. They are breaking at the post that connects to the brackets. I dont use it at all for passenger, just simply there for looks. Anyone else have this problem or heard about this or maybe know another breand that i wont have to keep paying for postage on this thing. Thanks in advance for the feedback.....
:banghead:

·
Bryden, 1800 F
4,394 Posts
Sorry I have been looking for a while and that's the only one like it and have been thinking of geting one i guess i'll keep looking.there is a HONDA LINE neo low or sport that looks good but not like that.

·
Miles: 50,000+
7,104 Posts
Gotta know the name says it all very cheep made but high $$ for any of it.
Kury mirrors: horrible

Kury floorboards: horrible

I wasted some good money on what I thought were good products. They look good, but for those who ride some distance I recommend against at least the two items I mentioned above from Kury. The floorboards notoriously come loose, and the mirrors do to. It doesn't seem to matter how much lock tight a person uses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
386 Posts
I am not a fan of Kury anymore either. My helmet lock fell apart within two weeks and they wouldn't stand behind it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts