Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I heard these fenders are the same for many years , I have the C model bike. I would consider a different type of front fender as long as it fits or aftermarket just message me with a picture and a price please. I got a few dings in mine and it drives me mad its the only damage on my whole bike and I want it to look perfect

·
Registered
16,871 Posts
So I heard these fenders are the same for many years , I have the C model bike. I would consider a different type of front fender as long as it fits or aftermarket just message me with a picture and a price please. I got a few dings in mine and it drives me mad its the only damage on my whole bike and I want it to look perfect
Your best bet is going to be to find ANY 1300 C fender and then have it painted. You're looking for a unicorn at this point.

Reactions: sumdatx

·
Registered
'06 VTX 1300 C and R
6,637 Posts
Took a peek on ebay and found this one: 2007 Honda VTX1300C Front Fender | eBay
Found a couple more that were NOS and over $500,
Would make more sense for you to have yours painted -- you know it fits, you have it in hand, could be a winter project. Lots of rear C fenders. Few front ones.
;)

Reactions: JohnPaul2007VTX1300

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Took a peek on ebay and found this one: 2007 Honda VTX1300C Front Fender | eBay
Found a couple more that were NOS and over $500,
Would make more sense for you to have yours painted -- you know it fits, you have it in hand, could be a winter project. Lots of rear C fenders. Few front ones.
;)
thanks so much for looking that was very kind. I was hoping someone was gonna say hey I got a trashed vtx ill give you the fender for 100 bucks or 75 bucks . The fender on ebay is nice but id have to have it sprayed and in that case I ay as well bring mine its just got a few dings that can easily be fixed. Ok looks like im gonna be driving around without a front fender for a while lol thanks guys for all your help though I appreciate it

·
Registered
'06 VTX 1300 C and R
6,637 Posts
I feel your pain o_Oo_O I've been looking for a wrap around front fender for my C. I got one but it was just too narrow and despite the best efforts of a friend, I took it off and put the stock one back on. I was afraid using one that was so hard to line up would affect fork alignment.
I ordered one from Ebay, made from fiberglass, that was exactly what I was looking for, for a 1300C (recently). When I got it, what a mess :mad: I put it on and it dragged the tire so bad I could barely turn it - just enough to get it the bike on the maint stand. The guy that sold it swore I was doing something wrong: not the stock tire, etc etc. Said he had sold over 200 or so. I wanted a refund, he said no. I got with Ebay about their guarantee and they ended up having me send it back to this guy in Florida. Still waiting for my refund from Ebay which will be processed when the tracking shows it was delivered.
Sorry for the long story but I share this with you as a lesson about getting custom parts for our bikes (last ones made in 2009). Scammers everywhere. I found out from Customer Service at Ebay that I was the first one he had sold a fender to on Ebay for a 1300C.
Anyway, good luck with yours. Like I said, you know for sure what you have. A small 1300C fender should not be that bad to paint.
(y)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts