Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Couple weeks ago I laid over my bike, I've been going through it but it's still running rough and fouling plugs every few days. Any thoughts?

Premium Member
Couple weeks ago I laid over my bike, I've been going through it but it's still running rough and fouling plugs every few days. Any thoughts?
Hope you wasn't hurt? I couldn't find anything about what kind of bike you have and etc. Wishing you well!馃嚭馃嚫馃嚭馃嚫馃洨馃洨馃洨馃弽

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Sir I am ok. Road rash and some bone chips but I was able to ride it home after cutting off my crash bars. I have a 2003 Honda Vtx 1800c

Premium Member
Yes Sir I am ok. Road rash and some bone chips but I was able to ride it home after cutting off my crash bars. I have a 2003 Honda Vtx 1800c
Happy you are OK!馃嚭馃嚫馃嚭馃嚫馃嚭馃嚫馃洨馃洨馃洨馃弽馃弽

Registered
Could you post some pix, or list what you need to make her road-worthy & safe again? It's what fellas do for fellow VTX fellas.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry for the late reply guys, been hectic week. I changed the plugs again, went through my crankcase because my back brake caliper locked up and I burned my plates trying to get the thing out of the road. She sat for a day in a parking lot since I couldn't find anyone willing to tow it for less than $200. Eventually went an worked on it right there an got it back 3.5 miles to home. So I've changed the following;
Plugs
Clutch plates
Bent bolts I found throughout

I then took my swingarm apart and checked my shaft splines, all looked good. Our everything back and noticed something didn't feel right again, my tire all of a sudden us rubbing now. I'm at a loss.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts