Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took what was probably the last ride for this year:( 38 for the high today and heading to 16 for the low. Even colder for the next week.
Just had to get out fo the house and go for a ride (the wife was about to work me to death) Went to the grocery store for the wife had lots of people comment on how cold it must be on the bike, are you crazy?,
Still had a good ride was"nt really that bad, wore my full face helmet instead of the half, that helped. Had not had the bike out since I installed the new pipes so I just had to try them out LOVED"EM! nice and LOUD:mosh:

·
Registered
745 Posts
i know the feeling took mine out after work for a short ride and i was thinking the same thing probaly the last one for the year :mad: im ready for SPRING

·
Keep er safe!! Joe
299 Posts
Last ride of the year?!

Never heard of such a depressing thought!:spank: My 1800 is in the wood shed waiting for it to dry out a bit. Been week and a half sense I rode last. I sure as hell hope it isn't the last!:nono: Can hardly stand it let me tell you so I feel your pain man.:patriot: My biggest problem is just getting out of the wood shed to the driveway. Lots of wet grass in-between and my big X just likes to spin and fish wheel, up hill at that. Haven't dumped her yet but man o can o is wet grass slick!:eek: Going to spread some gravel on my bike path from the shed to the driveway.

Never, never say last ride of the year, no such thing..;)

:choppersm:choppersm

Miss my X. No, not the x-wife. :nope:

joe

1 - 3 of 3 Posts