Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a week ago i went to chincoteague va with a riding buddy, gorgeous weather and we stayed in Ocean City, Md, a really beautiful beach city with a huge boardwalk. In Chincoteague we hit the beach and then crossed over to Assateague Island where i took a few wild pony pics. Stopped for dinner and a few cold ones at the Chincoteague Inn and then rode back to OC, Md. for one awesome dinner. I should have taken some pics along the way, but was in a hurry to get to the hotel. The bikes were awesome, another 8 hours in the saddle. This is a really nice part of the country and the prices are great, especially in the fall. Cant wait to ride down again next spring and hope to see any cafe members who might live on the eastern shore. :D Bry

·
Registered
213 Posts
Last trip of the season.... here in Southeast Texas the season is just starting...Fall and spring is prime riding time.

Lets ride out to the three sisters!!!

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You're lucky once the summer is over, i know how those texas summers can be. i do ride spring and fall, but when i hear people talking about cold weather gear i figure winter is coming on hard. Winter in the northeast is not the nicest unless your into skiing and snow mobiling It's definitely not prime riding time. :( Bry

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts

Hey is this you? Because it looks sort of like a guy they keep showing on a local news channel that just robbed a liquor store... and why not?:D

·
Premium Member
3,915 Posts
Thanks for taking us along on your rides, Bry. Sounds like a great time and great food, too.
For those who haven't read the posts, I had the pleasure and good fortune to meet Bry in early September and ride with him (he loaned me his bike) for quite a few hours on Long Island. He's a helluva good guy and a good rider, too. We're lucky to have a somewhat longer riding season here in the Ozarks, but you DO take advantage of the time nature allots you!!
I suspect that there are quite a few of us who envy those trips you're taking. Stay safe. :cheers:

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
Just found this thread Bry! Great pics! Thank you for sharing them with us. You sure as heck don't look 72! ;)
You're right Mondorah, he does look much older... actualy I've never seen an older looking guy on a bike... Must have to have someone riding on the back just so that they can do the "wave" to the oncoming riders. :(

I remember a thread once, where he said he started riding Indians.. and we all THOUGHT he meant the bike... I guess he actually meant the guys with the feathers on their heads..... :eek:

Makes me wonder just when is "enough is enough".... :hmm2:

Gotta go now, it's breakfast time, and I can hear the livermush a sizzlin'

Love the much younger....Spoiler

:D

(I just love picking on the old guys, 'cause they can't chase you, nor can they generally read this fine print, and WHY NOT..... :bleh:.)

·
Premium Member
3,915 Posts
:icon_arro LMFAO !!!

·
Premium Member
10,102 Posts
Sounds like y'all had a great time. Thanks for sharing the pics with us Bry. Wishing all a great day.

·
Regular Person
1,260 Posts
Just found this thread Bry! Great pics! Thank you for sharing them with us. You sure as heck don't look 72! ;)

As Tomkat mentioned...I am one that dose envy those trips you take. :cheers:

Ray

Just found it too. Great pictures, I'd love to ride in your area! Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
Looks like a great trip, nice pics! Thanks for sharing!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts